Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

QKSMS - Beautiful SMS app

7th January 2015, 10:48 PM |#351  
Southport
Thanks Meter: 193

1,411 posts
Nice

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Pity it was locked in g+. Won't use that app at any price /
8th January 2015, 01:51 AM |#352  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Thanks
5th March 2015, 08:55 PM |#353  
Thanks Meter: 21

192 posts
More
Battery Full
If I open an incoming SMS still remains as "unread". I need to manually longpress on sms then select "mark as read". Fixes?
7th March 2015, 04:22 PM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 9

26 posts
Thumbs up
The app looks great. I especially like the option to change the overall color . It is very smooth and fast, no noticeable lag until now.
Bugs I've noticed so far:
  • the context is not saved when you switch for portrait to landscape or viceversa: if you write something in the message text box and change the orientation the text is lost
  • the pictures are displayed only for the contacts that I've manually set; no picture is displayed for the contacts that have pictures synced from facebook
11th March 2015, 02:39 PM |#355  
Thanks Meter: 38

369 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditacristianionut

The app looks great. I especially like the option to change the overall color . It is very smooth and fast, no noticeable lag until now.
Bugs I've noticed so far:

• the context is not saved when you switch for portrait to landscape or viceversa: if you write something in the message text box and change the orientation the text is lost
  • the pictures are displayed only for the contacts that I've manually set; no picture is displayed for the contacts that have pictures synced from facebook

No such issues, just reconfirmed. Works perfect.
13th March 2015, 08:00 AM |#356  
Thanks Meter: 21

192 posts
More
Everytime I tap/edit a contact QKSMS creates a blank sms. It's very annoying, any fix?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread