Thanks Meter: 97

By junglebungle, Senior Member on 24th May 2014, 11:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th January 2015, 10:48 PM |#351  
Southport
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Nice

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Pity it was locked in g+. Won't use that app at any price /

8th January 2015, 01:51 AM |#352  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks
5th March 2015, 08:55 PM |#353  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Battery Full
If I open an incoming SMS still remains as "unread". I need to manually longpress on sms then select "mark as read". Fixes?
7th March 2015, 04:22 PM |#354  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thumbs up
The app looks great. I especially like the option to change the overall color . It is very smooth and fast, no noticeable lag until now.
Bugs I've noticed so far:
  • the context is not saved when you switch for portrait to landscape or viceversa: if you write something in the message text box and change the orientation the text is lost
  • the pictures are displayed only for the contacts that I've manually set; no picture is displayed for the contacts that have pictures synced from facebook
11th March 2015, 02:39 PM |#355  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditacristianionut

The app looks great. I especially like the option to change the overall color . It is very smooth and fast, no noticeable lag until now.
Bugs I've noticed so far:

• the context is not saved when you switch for portrait to landscape or viceversa: if you write something in the message text box and change the orientation the text is lost
  • the pictures are displayed only for the contacts that I've manually set; no picture is displayed for the contacts that have pictures synced from facebook

No such issues, just reconfirmed. Works perfect.
13th March 2015, 08:00 AM |#356  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Everytime I tap/edit a contact QKSMS creates a blank sms. It's very annoying, any fix?
18th May 2015, 04:01 AM |#357  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Question Pictures
Anyone know how to save received pictures? Am I missing something? Love the app and this seems to be the only thing holding me back. Tia
27th August 2015, 07:43 AM |#358  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshr

Does it support Dual-SIM mode ? If yes, i am willing to test the App on my Moto-G

I just installed this after it showed up on F-Droid and while it looks nice it still doesn't have option for selecting SIM nor is that issue listed on QKSMS's Github page.

Even though it doesn't look like it here, there still appears to be some dev activity on it over there and it's GPL-licenced so that's always a positive.
27th August 2015, 08:47 AM |#359  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 478

More
I've been using this as a daily driver since alpha days. It has several bugs. Good thing the dev already made it open-source.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)