Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(req) galaxy s4 like keyboard

Tip us?

port76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118

DONATE TO ME
Default (req) galaxy s4 like keyboard

go guys I am reaching out to this informous forum for a smart genius to be able to provide me with a galaxy s4 like keyboard with numbers on the top of keyboard please guys I would be so appreciative thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gasparzim
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by port76 View Post
go guys I am reaching out to this informous forum for a smart genius to be able to provide me with a galaxy s4 like keyboard with numbers on the top of keyboard please guys I would be so appreciative thanks

Did you try google? Got a lot of results searching there.

fishhelmet
Old
Thanks Meter 45
You do realize it's just swiftkey right? AFAIK there's an option in there to enable the number row.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GUGUITOMTG4
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by port76 View Post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2622350
Here yo cean find the one for LG-G2, G PRO keyboard which works well on the nexus, is theme-able and has numbers on top.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -{()}- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Following User Says Thank You to GUGUITOMTG4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
justinisloco Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasparzim View Post
Did you try google? Got a lot of results searching there.
Just an FYI, this is a forum with P2P help.

If you did find results using Google, like you said you did, why wouldn't you just post them to help the OP out? It's not like he is clogging up the ROMs section, or spamming. He is asking for help. Don't be rude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fishhelmet
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Addendum to my previous post you can enable fourth row numbers on the stock keyboard by going in to settings clicking advanced pick custom keyboard layout and choose us pc

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishhelmet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

port76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118

DONATE TO ME
thank you all very much for your feedback very much appreciated thanks guys :thumbup::thumbup:

port76
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 118

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinisloco View Post
Just an FYI, this is a forum with P2P help.

If you did find results using Google, like you said you did, why wouldn't you just post them to help the OP out? It's not like he is clogging up the ROMs section, or spamming. He is asking for help. Don't be rude.
thanks man respect