XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Post Reply

[REQ] Motorola Assist App Apk

OP jimbotron

6th June 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 17
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
I am fascinated by that recent updates of this app. I know Tasker can do a lot of the things that it does but I'm still interested in trying it. I found the apk on that moto G thread but I couldn't get it to work on nexus 5. Does anyone know a work around to use this app on nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
6th June 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #2  
joenathane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 537
 
1,320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I too am very interested in this app. My guess is that it ties into the framework + maybe some other apks. My Google-fu has found nothing on the status of a port.
Last edited by joenathane; 6th June 2014 at 06:51 AM.
6th June 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #3  
badboy47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 784
 
1,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
Short answer: nope

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
14th July 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbotron

I am fascinated by that recent updates of this app. I know Tasker can do a lot of the things that it does but I'm still interested in trying it. I found the apk on that moto G thread but I couldn't get it to work on nexus 5. Does anyone know a work around to use this app on nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by joenathane

I too am very interested in this app. My guess is that it ties into the framework + maybe some other apks. My Google-fu has found nothing on the status of a port.

Just found a Moto-Assist-equivalent free app! It's called Agent https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.tryagent
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abemore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #5  
biggiestuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 153
 
733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by abemore

Just found a Moto-Assist-equivalent free app! It's called Agent https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.tryagent

Trying this out and so far so good for the driving/texting part.
3rd October 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Has anyone a good experience with an app like Agent? How's battery life with it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank