Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[REQUEST] Android L camera "low audio latency recording"

OP elinho

28th June 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #1  
elinho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 76
 
366 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
So I tried the video recording on android L and the sound is really really great.

Is it possible to port for 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 285
 
917 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinho

So I tried the video recording on android L and the sound is really really great.

Is it possible to port for 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

its the same google camera app only what should we port in it
28th June 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #3  
elinho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 76
 
366 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

its the same google camera app only what should we port in it

The video recording still sound horrible in 4.4. There must be some XML files that we could take

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #4  
usaff22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,481
 
3,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinho

The video recording still sound horrible in 4.4. There must be some XML files that we could take

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I will upload the APK, but I doubt much has changed. It may be the new camera API in L, but that is not possible to backport to 4.4.x.
28th June 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #5  
elinho's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 76
 
366 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

I will upload the APK, but I doubt much has changed. It may be the new camera API in L, but that is not possible to backport to 4.4.x.

Ooooh, ye. I didnt even think about that. Then sorry mods. You can delete this thread.
28th June 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #6  
howard bamber's Avatar
Senior Member
Southport
Thanks Meter: 184
 
1,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
The sound on the kk one is grt on my phone

Buy Nick Caves music.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes