Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 50,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] Android L camera "low audio latency recording"

Tip us?
 
elinho
Old
#1  
elinho's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 358
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gothenburg
Default [REQUEST] Android L camera "low audio latency recording"

So I tried the video recording on android L and the sound is really really great.

Is it possible to port for 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone:
Nexus 5 - Iphone 5S

Retired:
Iphone 2G
Nokia Music Express
Iphone 3GS
Samsung Galaxy S
Iphone 4
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Galaxy Nexus
iPhone 4s
iPhone 5
Xperia Z (Water DMG LOL)
Samsung S4 I9505

Feeling free to thank me if I helped you
 
bhavstech
Old
#2  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 216
Posts: 741
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinho View Post
So I tried the video recording on android L and the sound is really really great.

Is it possible to port for 4.4?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
its the same google camera app only what should we port in it
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
elinho
Old
#3  
elinho's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 358
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gothenburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
its the same google camera app only what should we port in it
The video recording still sound horrible in 4.4. There must be some XML files that we could take

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone:
Nexus 5 - Iphone 5S

Retired:
Iphone 2G
Nokia Music Express
Iphone 3GS
Samsung Galaxy S
Iphone 4
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Galaxy Nexus
iPhone 4s
iPhone 5
Xperia Z (Water DMG LOL)
Samsung S4 I9505

Feeling free to thank me if I helped you
 
usaff22
Old
#4  
usaff22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1464
Posts: 3,441
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinho View Post
The video recording still sound horrible in 4.4. There must be some XML files that we could take

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I will upload the APK, but I doubt much has changed. It may be the new camera API in L, but that is not possible to backport to 4.4.x.
 
elinho
Old
#5  
elinho's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 358
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gothenburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22 View Post
I will upload the APK, but I doubt much has changed. It may be the new camera API in L, but that is not possible to backport to 4.4.x.
Ooooh, ye. I didnt even think about that. Then sorry mods. You can delete this thread.
Current Phone:
Nexus 5 - Iphone 5S

Retired:
Iphone 2G
Nokia Music Express
Iphone 3GS
Samsung Galaxy S
Iphone 4
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Galaxy Nexus
iPhone 4s
iPhone 5
Xperia Z (Water DMG LOL)
Samsung S4 I9505

Feeling free to thank me if I helped you
 
howard bamber
Old
#6  
howard bamber's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 1,261
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southport
The sound on the kk one is grt on my phone

Buy Nick Caves music.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...