Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] CM themes for stock ROM?

Tip us?
 
ahmadsraj
Old
#1  
ahmadsraj's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 68
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Aleppo
Default [Request] CM themes for stock ROM?

Hello
Is there any way to make CM ROM themes to work on stock ROM ??
Please help.
Thanks.
 
Lethargy
Old
#2  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,613
Posts: 2,907
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sydney, Australia
There are some Xposed modules which can use CM11 Themes and replace the resources using Xposed. Other than that, no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.
 
Juansegovia20
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 686
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy View Post
There are some Xposed modules which can use CM11 Themes and replace the resources using Xposed. Other than that, no.
Really?? What's the name of those modules
 
EncryptedCurse
Old
#4  
EncryptedCurse's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2014
I've been looking for the same thing. It'd be amazing if someone could create a ROM with just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juansegovia20 View Post
Really?? What's the name of those modules
HKTheme Manager and XTheme Engine.
 
Juansegovia20
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 686
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EncryptedCurse View Post
I've been looking for the same thing. It'd be amazing if someone could create a ROM with just that.


HKTheme Manager and XTheme Engine.
You're way behind my man, none of those modules support cm 11 themes
 
EncryptedCurse
Old
#6  
EncryptedCurse's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juansegovia20 View Post
You're way behind my man, none of those modules support cm 11 themes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-to-x-t2862182
 
Juansegovia20
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 686
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EncryptedCurse View Post
I know about that thread, i have been trying that method for awhile with no success, have you successfully port a theme?
 
Venomous Viper 119
Old
#8  
Venomous Viper 119's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 482
Posts: 1,885
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Gadag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juansegovia20 View Post
I know about that thread, i have been trying that method for awhile with no success, have you successfully port a theme?
No one wants the trouble to port a theme. They all want it out of the box. That's the problem here.
 
Juansegovia20
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 686
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous Viper 119 View Post
No one wants the trouble to port a theme. They all want it out of the box. That's the problem here.
It seems so

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Play Music on Android Wear with Stellio Music Player

Android Wear smartwatchesare growing inpopularity every day. Some devices have already … more

Schedule is up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more

And the Winners in the XDA Pebble Development Challenge Are…

Almost two months ago, we set out with Pebble to findthree amazing … more