Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST][NEXUS5] CM11''s Camera App

Tip us?

kottyz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool [REQUEST][NEXUS5] CM11''s Camera App

Hi I am looking for a flashable zip or apk file of the Camera app present in the CM 11.

I use a Nexus 5 and now I am on stock but I remember that in the CM11 there was a modded version of the stock camera because it has got the function "color effect" for example.
I tried to extract the apk file of the googlecamera from the last nightly zip of CM11 but it doesn't work on stock.. it goes on FC.

I really miss the function to add realtime filters (mono, sepia etc) on photos or videos so I hope that someone could help me!

Radixtrator
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by kottyz View Post
Hi I am looking for a flashable zip or apk file of the Camera app present in the CM 11.

I use a Nexus 5 and now I am on stock but I remember that in the CM11 there was a modded version of the stock camera because it has got the function "color effect" for example.
I tried to extract the apk file of the googlecamera from the last nightly zip of CM11 but it doesn't work on stock.. it goes on FC.

I really miss the function to add realtime filters (mono, sepia etc) on photos or videos so I hope that someone could help me!
I would really be interested in that as well... Just for the sake of it, have you tried the LG G2 Camera port from jishnu? I think it has filters as well, but im not sure as i havent tried it yet

kottyz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radixtrator View Post
I would really be interested in that as well... Just for the sake of it, have you tried the LG G2 Camera port from jishnu? I think it has filters as well, but im not sure as i havent tried it yet

Hi! Yes I already tried it, it is well made and it has got filters but some features still not works on it.. like frontal camera.
Instead the CM's 11 is more functionally complete. Still hope that someone could help us!