FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REQUEST] Mod Center Clock + % Battery + Volume Rock + NavBar 32 DPI + Ext Reboot

28th February 2014, 12:20 PM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Hi and first of all, thanks for reading or even try to make this mod.
I want to reunite all this mod for my stock odexed Nexus 5 (4.4.2 - KOT49H). I try to flash 'em all and I can't make work the volume rock or the extended reboot menu. If you get it I promise you a little donation via Paypal.
Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I don't want any Xposed Module I want to switch to ART in a future. And yes, I know that extended reboot doesn't work on ART but I can live with it.
Last edited by v1c70r; 28th February 2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: no xposed
 
 
EnricoD
28th February 2014, 05:24 PM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1c70r

Hi and first of all, thanks for reading or even try to make this mod.
I want to reunite all this mod for my stock odexed Nexus 5 (4.4.2 - KOT49H). I try to flash 'em all and I can't make work the volume rock or the extended reboot menu. If you get it I promise you a little donation via Paypal.
Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I don't want any Xposed Module I want to switch to ART in a future. And yes, I know that extended reboot doesn't work on ART but I can live with it.

Cyanogenmod or smooth stock ROM
Last edited by EnricoD; 28th February 2014 at 05:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 08:45 PM |#3  
kkrraazzyy's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag XDA 24/7
Thanks Meter: 2,887
 
Donate to Me
More
Bro this mod will be available soon and enricocid i think he want this mod for a stock rom
1st March 2014, 03:27 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
I also just came across this need. I switched to task650's AOKP which is AWESOME so far by the way. However I can't figure out how to change the battery icon.... Looks like the feature wasn't implemented yet. That's why I need a fishable .zip
EnricoD
1st March 2014, 07:11 AM |#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyredcorn

I also just came across this need. I switched to task650's AOKP which is AWESOME so far by the way. However I can't figure out how to change the battery icon.... Looks like the feature wasn't implemented yet. That's why I need a fishable .zip

Battery icon is written into the code from KK releases ..
1st March 2014, 07:25 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid

Battery icon is written into the code from KK releases ..

Not quite sure what that means?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel
EnricoD
1st March 2014, 07:45 AM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyredcorn

Not quite sure what that means?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel

It means that it is written as a java code (the smalis in a .apk) and that you won't find PNGs anymore so You can't change it
1st March 2014, 07:48 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
So it's impossible but why can cm and other ROMs have it? Has task just imply implemented it yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel
EnricoD
1st March 2014, 09:37 AM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyredcorn

So it's impossible but why can cm and other ROMs have it? Has task just imply implemented it yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel

Circle battery is written in KK's battery meter view that contain also the stock battery code.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...MeterView.java

If You see inside it You will find all options for battery

Code:
BATTERY_METER_GONE,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_PORTRAIT,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_LANDSCAPE,
        BATTERY_METER_CIRCLE,
        BATTERY_METER_TEXT
also other roms have it.. so no pngs.. every battery indicator is written directly into the code

CM (and also others) has also a java battery controller for the choice, in status bar settings

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...StatusBar.java
1st March 2014, 11:37 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 298
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid

Circle battery is written in KK's battery meter view that contain also the stock battery code.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...MeterView.java

If You see inside it You will find all options for battery

Code:
BATTERY_METER_GONE,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_PORTRAIT,
        BATTERY_METER_ICON_LANDSCAPE,
        BATTERY_METER_CIRCLE,
        BATTERY_METER_TEXT
also other roms have it.. so no pngs.. every battery indicator is written directly into the code

CM (and also others) has also a java battery controller for the choice, in status bar settings

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...StatusBar.java

Gotcha, that made sense!

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes