Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] Ringtone of Facebook messenger when on calls.

Tip us?
 
Seadra
Old
#11  
Seadra's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 207
Posts: 974
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letharqy View Post
Try opening the Facebook Messenger's .apk file and most likely you'll find it in there.
I tried to open it via notepad and found this line "res/raw/incoming_call_new.oggPK" but where can I pull this off ?
 
CRIME INC.
Old
#12  
CRIME INC.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,945
Posts: 3,221
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: HENDERSONVILLE
Download this https://app.box.com/s/kg1i8dpedmp1kzpcdlay and place in system/media/audio/ringtones then reboot. Should show up then

sent from my HAMMERHEAD
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lethargy
Old
#13  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,602
Posts: 2,886
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadra View Post
I tried to open it via notepad and found this line "res/raw/incoming_call_new.oggPK" but where can I pull this off ?
Open the .apk with 7zip or any other file extractor, then go into res/raw and incoming_call_new.ogg would be it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Seadra
Old
#14  
Seadra's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 207
Posts: 974
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letharqy View Post
Open the .apk with 7zip or any other file extractor, then go into res/raw and incoming_call_new.ogg would be it.
My gawd! Thanks man! Found it. You are brilliant.
 
Lethargy
Old
#15  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,602
Posts: 2,886
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadra View Post
My gawd! Thanks man! Found it. You are brilliant.
Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes