FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Request: Theme White Settings

294 posts
Thanks Meter: 60
 
By Pasquale91fg, Senior Member on 1st March 2014, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone, anyone is capable of doing a mod or directly rom complete with graphics of type: Holo light white
this rom type: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2304251

or simply a theme for Theme Chooser with settings white type attached image:

Please..thank
@enricocid
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_light.png
Views:	673
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	2607641  
Last edited by Pasquale91fg; 2nd March 2014 at 03:35 PM.
 
 
1st March 2014, 10:09 PM |#2  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 2,056
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquale91fg

Hello everyone, anyone is capable of doing a mod or directly rom complete with graphics of type: Holo light white
this rom type: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2304251

or simply a theme for Theme Chooser with settings white type attached image:

Please..thank

I'll take this and see what I can do later in the day. Currently I'm busy so I won't be able to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheArc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2014, 01:46 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 722
 
More
This doesn't play well with the Accounts and Sync screen, does it? White on White wasn't it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
2nd March 2014, 01:52 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Tuxtla
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't know if you have already check this thread its for stock but if you are using a stock rom you might be able to flash the white setting http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634026
2nd March 2014, 02:18 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 260
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousn00b

This doesn't play well with the Accounts and Sync screen, does it? White on White wasn't it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah there is no fix for it yet for now

Sent from Nexus 4
2nd March 2014, 03:23 PM |#6  
Pasquale91fg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Foggia
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

I'll take this and see what I can do later in the day. Currently I'm busy so I won't be able to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! If you can create a real rom with a whole white graphics! Superb!
EnricoD
2nd March 2014, 05:49 PM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I can't help You because I already said no to other users that asked me and because these kind of themes requires lot of time, and at the moment I don't have
... because all white icons in framework-res, settings, systemui etc etc.. should be inverted to a dark grey...

but You can wait for that Rom that will have a White default theme... it's a aokp base

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...51898131433024
2nd March 2014, 06:00 PM |#8  
Pasquale91fg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Foggia
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid

I can't help You because I already said no to other users that asked me and because these kind of themes requires lot of time, and at the moment I don't have
... because all white icons in framework-res, settings, systemui etc etc.. should be inverted to a dark grey...

but You can wait for that Rom that will have a White default theme... it's a aokp base

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...51898131433024

ooooook thank
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes