Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] turn all toasts into the New kit kat rounded ones

Tip us?

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 10733
Essentially yes.

Drag out everything starting with "popup" and "toast".

Compare the images and rename the toasts you want to the name of the pop-ups and replace

You may need to swap the spinner too.

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2221

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
I'm so sorry, i've been an idiot and misled you. Obviously toasts are scalable too, ergo already patch 9.

If you're a windows user, you can just open the apk (not extract) in winrar and drag the toasts out (from same drawables folders), rename them to the same as the pop ups.... delete the pop ups and drag the renamed images back with no compression (store).

Takes time as you have to check all drawable folders and make the change... but easy enough

You only need to follow the link if you're replacing with your own custom images, not if you're using existing ones (so long as the existing ones are patch 9)
-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
I enjoy seeing your name pop up on these forums. This seems like a really fun mod and looks simple enough to do with your guidance.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk