[Request] Various tweaks

OP Daniel 07

6th January 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 10

87 posts
Good evening,

I've been running stock ROM pretty much since day 1 with Xposed+GB to get all the eye-candy features, however i recently noticed that this framework causes my overall system to be "unstable" (random "flashes" on status bars & alike) and my battery drains very much faster with it activated. Add it to the fact i cannot use ART and - well - i'm not too keen to use it any further.

What can i do then to have stock rom's stability with some added features?
Browsing this section i found various flashable mods (like center clock and custom battery icon) and these would be the perfect deal for me, so i was wondering if there was anything for the following points, which are the only things i'm really missing from Xposed:

-quick unlock. Having to press enter after the PIN really annoys me.
-immersive mode to hide navigation bar
-PIE control.

That's pretty much it, these are the only features i'm really after but can't seem to find anything around, I don't know if i just overlooked them or i'm just blind (why not abit crazy). But here is where you come in!

TLDR: help.

Thanks

Regards,
Daniel
6th January 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel 07

Good evening,

I've been running stock ROM pretty much since day 1 with Xposed+GB to get all the eye-candy features, however i recently noticed that this framework causes my overall system to be "unstable" (random "flashes" on status bars & alike) and my battery drains very much faster with it activated. Add it to the fact i cannot use ART and - well - i'm not too keen to use it any further.

What can i do then to have stock rom's stability with some added features?
Browsing this section i found various flashable mods (like center clock and custom battery icon) and these would be the perfect deal for me, so i was wondering if there was anything for the following points, which are the only things i'm really missing from Xposed:

-quick unlock. Having to press enter after the PIN really annoys me.
-immersive mode to hide navigation bar
-PIE control.

That's pretty much it, these are the only features i'm really after but can't seem to find anything around, I don't know if i just overlooked them or i'm just blind (why not abit crazy). But here is where you come in!

TLDR: help.

Thanks

Regards,
Daniel

I'd recommend Minimus, it has all the necessary features and well, it's very minimal lol stable and is able to run ART, or "stock with goodies" is another good one also and just came out about 2 days ago i think
6th January 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 10

87 posts
Managed to get rid of navbar by using a buil.prop command and using LMT launcher as PIE right now, absolutely flawless.

Still missing the quick unlock though, if anyone knows a mod/app or what else which achieves it don't hesitate to post it here!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread