Simpsons Tapped Out

Tip us?

bigdog_nick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Default Simpsons Tapped Out

I'm running stock rooted and since day one with this phone, the Simpsons game has been choppy and crashes often. I've sent quiet a bit of reports once it crashes, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Current
Nexus 5
Nexus 7

Previous
iPhone Edge
iPhone 3gs
Nexus One
Atrix 4g
Galaxy S3

zulugod
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog_nick View Post
I'm running stock rooted and since day one with this phone, the Simpsons game has been choppy and crashes often. I've sent quiet a bit of reports once it crashes, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Mine is choppy (low frame rate) occasionally - it was more noticeable during the recent halloween event. Seems ok now since the thanksgiving update.

It does crash quite frequently though - maybe one out of every three or four sessions.

Jnewell05
Old
(Last edited by Jnewell05; 27th November 2013 at 02:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 46
I play daily and it crashes at least once every time I play it. Used to have sgs4 I337 running gpe Roms and it wouldn't work at all. Warrantied a bad headset speaker and here I am. The new sgs4 AT&T sent me had a locked boot loader and no root android 4.3. I didn't want a galaxy phone so sold it for 400 bought the nexus 5.

Level 37 now. Same as zulugod stated was laggy with Halloween update, better now.

Current Phone: NeXus 5 D820

imablackhat
Old
Thanks Meter 256
In 37, it does have fps lag and crashes like six times before I can assign everyone to tasks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

bigdog_nick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Ok glad it's not just me. I'm hoping in the next play store update, They'll fix it or something.

Current
Nexus 5
Nexus 7

Previous
iPhone Edge
iPhone 3gs
Nexus One
Atrix 4g
Galaxy S3

Jnewell05
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Every time it crashes I send the report. So I'm sure someone will eventually take a look and issue a small patch.

SOPUN
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnewell05 View Post
Every time it crashes I send the report. So I'm sure someone will eventually take a look and issue a small patch.

Here is the new christmas update and nothing changes same **** with crashes(((
The Following User Says Thank You to SOPUN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jnewell05
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPUN View Post
Here is the new christmas update and nothing changes same **** with crashes(((
I installed a different kernel and haven't had an issue yet. I'm using Francos Kernel its in the original android Dev thread. I understand that some people don't want root and modify googles pretty work but this is a fix for me.

SOPUN
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnewell05 View Post
I installed a different kernel and haven't had an issue yet. I'm using Francos Kernel its in the original android Dev thread. I understand that some people don't want root and modify googles pretty work but this is a fix for me.

Hi i'm totally newbie in such tipe of thing. i used to have only iPhones since 2007) and that is my first android phone))) (i also used to have Blackberrys) So it's totally stock, i am actually in love with it as it is. Maybe someday i will try to root or mod it or kernel( i even donno what does it mean)))))