FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Standard/Minimal GApps][Closed]

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,384
 
By BaNkS, Recognized Contributor on 25th November 2012, 01:48 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th November 2012, 07:06 AM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,031
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaNkS

OK fixed

Did you reupload with the same file name? I thought I had the file already but it gave me double Email apk's as well. No big deal since I just used Titanium to uninstall both.

Otherwise, works great with the CM10 nightly! Glad to have faceunlock back with the rest of the features. Just need to find an opportunity to use Wallet in person haha.
 
 
29th November 2012, 07:19 AM |#22  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,119
 
More
does the gapps have the emoji keyboard that comes with the stock OS? that should be included as well if it isnt in it

btw, good job!
The Following User Says Thank You to 0.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 09:22 AM |#23  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,384
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryder5

Did you reupload with the same file name? I thought I had the file already but it gave me double Email apk's as well. No big deal since I just used Titanium to uninstall both.

Otherwise, works great with the CM10 nightly! Glad to have faceunlock back with the rest of the features. Just need to find an opportunity to use Wallet in person haha.

Lol yeah I uploaded a fix after that so it's good now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to BaNkS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 09:23 AM |#24  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,384
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0

does the gapps have the emoji keyboard that comes with the stock OS? that should be included as well if it isnt in it

btw, good job!

Yup it has the stock keyboard with gestures

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to BaNkS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 09:52 AM |#25  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaNkS

Yup it has the stock keyboard with gestures

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

I didn't mean the gesture one, but the emoji one. Its iWnn.ime

Sent from my Nexus 4
29th November 2012, 09:59 AM |#26  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,384
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.0

I didn't mean the gesture one, but the emoji one. Its iWnn.ime

Sent from my Nexus 4

Oh no, sorry for the confusion. I don't want to add too many things to the zip, but if it becomes more in demand I might consider adding it.
The Following User Says Thank You to BaNkS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2012, 02:56 PM |#27  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,031
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaNkS

Oh no, sorry for the confusion. I don't want to add too many things to the zip, but if it becomes more in demand I might consider adding it.

If that emjoi keyboard lets you add emojis in other apps, other than the stock SMS app, then I would be interested! Can't add emojis using the XDA app or Twitter app or something like that at the moment.
29th November 2012, 04:17 PM |#28  
BaNkS's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Houston,TX.
Thanks Meter: 10,384
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryder5

If that emjoi keyboard lets you add emojis in other apps, other than the stock SMS app, then I would be interested! Can't add emojis using the XDA app or Twitter app or something like that at the moment.

Ill see what I can do
The Following User Says Thank You to BaNkS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 03:57 AM |#29  
Rayk1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
Donate to Me
More
So just to be sure, this does have 4.2 gallery & camera with working photosphere? Lol thanks

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app
30th November 2012, 04:04 AM |#30  
0.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryder5

If that emjoi keyboard lets you add emojis in other apps, other than the stock SMS app, then I would be interested! Can't add emojis using the XDA app or Twitter app or something like that at the moment.

its a separate keyboard that can be selected. so yes, i believe you can use it in any app. its a system-wide thing
30th November 2012, 04:06 AM |#31  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,031
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayk1080

So just to be sure, this does have 4.2 gallery & camera with working photosphere? Lol thanks

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

Yep! It worked great on CM10 when I flashed it. Wallet works too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryder5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
banks, gapps
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes