- Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
- Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
- Added functionality: ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), ability to change the recovery splash screen, bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...
Availability and Compatibility
- Supported TWRP versions: 280X to 284X.
- Supported screen resolutions: 720x1280, 768x1280, 800x1280, 1080x1920, 1200x1920, 1440x2560, 1536x2048.
- The themes will work on any device with the resolution specified in the filename (e.g. "1080.zip" is for FullHD devices).
- The theme stays compatible with new versions of TWRP until TWRP changelog says otherwise.
About MultiROM Theme
- MultiROM theme requires a MultiROM recovery.
- MultiROM themes are only available for portrait orientation.
- Landscape option is present, but will default back to stock theme.
Don't create mirrors! If you're going to spread the word, please use these links.
1080x1920 Themes Folder
- corrected positioning and height of headerless lists (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- corrected positioning of confirmation sliders (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- added "disable size check" option to backup page
- added support for monospace ttf in console
- added support for entering a pattern to decrypt the data partition(only accessible if device is encrypted and the theme is integrated into the image)
- added DST rules to time zones for USA and Europe
- ownership of recovery images created during repacking is now set to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of "undeletable" image files)
- changed position of fab (sits closer to the navbar now)
- changed the script used to change the splash screen to work with new recovery file structure
- added "cancel backup" button
- during backups, the file progress is now shown on the appbar (next to the partition that is currently being backed up, as it's a partition specific value)
- fixed flashify script info screen
- fixed back function for flash image page
- Added some missing pngs
- added support for native image flashing
- added option to use the "old" flashify script (instead of the native image flashing) to theme settings
- added a warning dialog to the "include theme in repack" option
- changed font on app bar from Roboto Regular to Medium
- built-in theme changer now sets ownership of the ui.zip to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of an "undeletable" ui.zip)
- removed "back" functionality from arrow icon on "installing zip" page
- removed "show full multirom version number" option from theme settings (MultiRom themes only: had to drop one option for another, but the info is still present on the "about" page)
- added recovery / theme version info to the about page (tab on the TWRP logo on main menu...)
- changed the highlight color on the message window from holo blue to some material green (Play themes only)
- removed the degree sign from cpu temperature, as it's not being displayed correctly (1080 and 1440 still have it, as Nexus 5 and 6 do show it correctly)
- 1536 themes released, Nexus 9 is now officially part of the family...
- XML split into "ui.xml" and "version.xml" using "include" logic
- revised script used for changing the accent color (should work on more devices now)
- added option to integrate the theme into a recovery repack (on "change splash screen" page)
- added an option to theme settings for using an alternative lock screen (with visible slider and larger lock icon)