Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] [ART] (r1) Lollipop theme for Purity ROM 21/07

Tip us?

Basche
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by alen1901 View Post
If new version from cl3kener is not compiled with Darios changes after 21.7., and if its compiled only with linaro, it will work. But i wouldnt hope it would work.

Sent from Pure Nexus 5
Thanks. I'm pretty sure it's compiled after the 21.7, but don't know if only done by Linaro. I like your theme too much haha, wanted to ask first before trying
I am The Basch Von Rosenburg Of Dalmasca...Don't Listen To Ondore Lies!

hauhauhau7
Old
(Last edited by hauhauhau7; 31st July 2014 at 11:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Hello, could this mod interfere with 'smooth-scrolling' mod? i flashed the mod,played with it,btw very nice ,loved how the settings menu are less harsch on my eyes, but when i wanted to change back with the revert zip i had the error 'com.android.systemui has stopped',i entered TWRP and flashed the theme again(after the force close) and it flashed the theme successfully again.
I'm using 21/07 version of original purity ROM, no other mods besides the 'smooth-scrolling mod',elementalx kernel,TWRP 2.7.1.1,Nova Launcher 3.0, luckily, i made a nandroid backup just before, and after flashing the theme the second time to see if i get FC, i restored my backup. Mainly,the zip for the theme works,but the revert zip gives me FC,has anyone had such an issue? THX

Basche
Old
Thanks Meter 120
It should be fine, I'm using both this theme and the smooth scrolling mod. I would flash this theme first and then the smooth scrolling mod
The Following User Says Thank You to Basche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hauhauhau7
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basche View Post
It should be fine, I'm using both this theme and the smooth scrolling mod. I would flash this theme first and then the smooth scrolling mod
thx, did you flashed the revert zip? the theme works for me too, but when i tried to revert, it flashed succesfully but had system.ui fc immediately after entering the simcard pin.

Basche
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by hauhauhau7 View Post
thx, did you flashed the revert zip? the theme works for me too, but when i tried to revert, it flashed succesfully but had system.ui fc immediately after entering the simcard pin.
Never used the revert zip file, I like this theme haha. Did you always had to enter your simcard pin, or did that happen after flashing the revert zip file?

hauhauhau7
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basche View Post
Never used the revert zip file, I like this theme haha. Did you always had to enter your simcard pin, or did that happen after flashing the revert zip file?
yes,i always have to enter the simcard pin,thx
Tags
black, black purity vision, purity themes, theme, vision