[VIDEO] Mods & Apps Setup

Search This thread

nabil alami

Apr 29, 2011
NOTE: This quick video just shows my modifications and applications on my Nexus 5. If you want me to go into detail about each of them let me know as this is not a 'tutorial' video, but more like a 'teaser'. I hope you enjoy the video XD.

Reactions: sandeep.kodeti

nabil alami

Apr 29, 2011
ill be honest, not to hurt your feelings or anything, because that's not what im trying to do.. but why does it matter to me what apps and mods that you decided to use?

haha ouch you hurt me bad :'(....haha not at all XD

-well first off I did this as I like making videos and had no idea what to do so just did this as I am not getting feedback on specific things..
-people can discover new 'mods' xposed framework to download
-to see how AWESOME the NEXUS is :eek:
-because my videos are awesome? o_O

is there any other type of video you would like to see?

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

-well first off I did this as I like making videos and had no idea what to do so just did this as I am not getting feedback on specific things..

ahh..
i think your vids can help more, if they got out more into the public, not really much help on xda though. more of the public is uninformed, as it would help there.

JJsevol

Jan 8, 2012
big city
I like the video. Music is good for the type of video, +1 to the wallpaper because turbos, intro is cool, +1 to the themes, I like the Settings tiling up animation (not sure if that makes sense).

Only thing I would say is smoother camera handling (e.g. min. 55, min. 2:13-2:15) and the angle you have your phone is good but at some points it's hard to tell what app, or what setting you're doing/using because the very top left is blurry.

Also I can tell I'm bored right now waiting for the wifey because I just spent a lot of time reviewing a 3 minute video lol

Reactions: Ken C

jayRokk

Jan 12, 2012
Rack City
What's the purpose of the video?

Why not link apps and mods properly with descriptions and instructions.

Why not a step-by-step or how-to?
A 3 minute video I'm forced to watch is useless.
Why spend 3 minutes looking at something?
Now you have to pause, rewind, fast forward parts if you missed something.

Everything written out would save time and not waste everyone else's.

All I see is a video to generate views.

Last edited:

nabil alami

Apr 29, 2011
I like the video. Music is good for the type of video, +1 to the wallpaper because turbos, intro is cool, +1 to the themes, I like the Settings tiling up animation (not sure if that makes sense).

Only thing I would say is smoother camera handling (e.g. min. 55, min. 2:13-2:15) and the angle you have your phone is good but at some points it's hard to tell what app, or what setting you're doing/using because the very top left is blurry.

Also I can tell I'm bored right now waiting for the wifey because I just spent a lot of time reviewing a 3 minute video lol

Thanks for the feedback dude XD. So bout the camera movement I know bout it but the problem is the tripod am using is ****. So I would need to get new equipment for better filming.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

nabil alami

Apr 29, 2011
What's the purpose of the video?

Why not link apps and mods properly with descriptions and instructions.

Why not a step-by-step or how-to?
A 3 minute video I'm forced to watch is useless.
Why spend 3 minutes looking at something?
Now you have to pause, rewind, fast forward parts if you missed something.

Everything written out would save time and not waste everyone else's.

All I see is a video to generate views.

As stated above...I purposely made it without all that because it would be a waste of time. As I have asked what kind of videos people would like to see with no feedback, so I created this for fun. And you are forced? I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head...I mean go dislike, knock yourself out XD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ill be honest, not to hurt your feelings or anything, because that's not what im trying to do.. but why does it matter to me what apps and mods that you decided to use?

NOTE: This quick video just shows my modifications and applications on my Nexus 5. If you want me to go into detail about each of them let me know as this is not a 'tutorial' video, but more like a 'teaser'. I hope you enjoy the video XD.