OP diSke

16th August 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 238

372 posts
More
Hey guys

I was wondering what the best and most complete picture editing app is.
I've used many different apps like snapseed, Pixlr Express, PicSay, PicsArt, etc...

I'd like the app to have a complete set of features and full resolution editing.
Features like remove red-eye, cropping, rotating, effects, overlays, lighting effects, blur, contrast & brightness controls...

Any suggestions are welcome!
Thanks in advance
16th August 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #2  
Flag 203
Thanks Meter: 1,988

3,070 posts
More
With those requests, I'd say your best bet is to just use a PC. Photoshop or GIMP maybe.

Can't say I've ever seen an app for a phone that sophisticated. :/
The Following User Says Thank You to RoyJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 238

372 posts
More
I guess I'll use Pixlr Express since that has the best collection of features I like in an app
Thanks though!
17th August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #4  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 629

8,268 posts
More
Pixlr looks good. To bad it doesn't have video editing...
17th August 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #5  
Flag Cali. SD
Thanks Meter: 20

35 posts
More
I use VSCO app.
You can try using PhotoShop app not the express but the paid version.
The Following User Says Thank You to BIG-bone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
Check this article : http://www.mobilography.net/the-definitive-list/

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Handy photo has a very complete set of tools that should match your requirements.
17th August 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #7  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,472

4,072 posts
More
If you actually want to do serious editing and not useless stuff purely for social media then do it properly with Photoshop on a PC, lol.
18th August 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,795

27,351 posts
ive been using picsay pro now for almost 6 years. when they just started up, it wasnt an editor app, it just wrote stuff on your photos. then a year later they merged with another company and became what it is today. its one of my favorite apps as well, gets a huge amount of use

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJ

With those requests, I'd say your best bet is to just use a PC. Photoshop or GIMP maybe.

Can't say I've ever seen an app for a phone that sophisticated. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

If you actually want to do serious editing and not useless stuff purely for social media then do it properly with Photoshop on a PC, lol.

when youre using your mobile constantly, transfering your photos to your desktop to edit them is a huge hastle. some, like me, dont even own a computer. and many of these photo editing apps are as good, or better than photoshop for the desktop.
18th August 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #9  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,472

4,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

when youre using your mobile constantly, transfering your photos to your desktop to edit them is a huge hastle. some, like me, dont even own a computer. and many of these photo editing apps are as good, or better than photoshop for the desktop.

You can't really say "better", it's just more convenient/preset-automated for basic things I guess personally I don't really like any mobile image editors and if need to touch something up then I'll do it manually in Photoshop because I have more control

For social media most mobile apps are fine and convenient, but I'm not into that.
18th August 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,795

27,351 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

You can't really say "better", it's just more convenient/preset-automated for basic things I guess personally I don't really like any mobile image editors and if need to touch something up then I'll do it manually in Photoshop because I have more control

For social media most mobile apps are fine and convenient, but I'm not into that.

every single one of my images goes through PicSay Pro. better.. yea, i can say that, and less hassle is part of it. remember, better isnt precise, better is what best for me, since i was posting. really, all yoy have to do is properly learn how to use the specific photo editing app, because if you dont know how to use it, its would suck then. anyways, back to desktop Photoshop.. i bet i can do everything that you can do in your desktop photoshop, but ill do it all on my phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread