[DISCUSSION] Viper4android

Tip us?

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7512
Its 48,000Hz. Im confident I don't need better than cd quality

I only have sennheiser so it doesn't make much difference

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

AndrasLOHF
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD View Post
The headphones make the difference when it comes to that. Battery saver and super quality are a huge difference for me. It's like Battery saver is 192kbps and super is 320kbps. I listen to a lot of high quality mp3 and Flac songs so it's noticeable on my Vmoda M100s. On my earbuds they all sound the same but hey at least it sounds awesome with the settings I have.

Absolutely. Like in my unique case in my suv I stream music from my phone to my suv stereo through a bluetooth fm transmitter. Using battery saver causes tons of hissing during cymbals or anything with an "s" type of sound vs super audio. Also my ears are a bit sensitive to high frequencies and I can hear distortion using my Jaybirds BluebudsX as well. So there is a difference. It just depends if you can hear it or not.
Nexus 5 PandaTrooper on that Slim!!!

Get your eargasm herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...droid-t2543796
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrasLOHF For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7512
They're all hissy to me
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1903

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrasLOHF View Post
Absolutely. Like in my unique case in my suv I stream music from my phone to my suv stereo through a bluetooth fm transmitter. Using battery saver causes tons of hissing during cymbals or anything with an "s" type of sound vs super audio. Also my ears are a bit sensitive to high frequencies and I can hear distortion using my Jaybirds BluebudsX as well. So there is a difference. It just depends if you can hear it or not.
I want to get a set of those Jaybirds. I've read so much good stuff on them and them being Bluetooth is pretty awesome for the gym.

If I helped you out please click the thanks button under my name. Thanks!

Holo White Accent Theme Zip For Cataclysm
Nexus 5 Cataclysm Help thread and Mirrors

AndrasLOHF
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD View Post
I want to get a set of those Jaybirds. I've read so much good stuff on them and them being Bluetooth is pretty awesome for the gym.

Dude they are awesome. I can't stand wired headphones in the gym as they're always getting caught on crap and ripping out of my ear. Plus on some exercises keeping the phone on your person could be a bad idea. They sound incredible too. Especially with the added power of Viper They blow away both my old Motorola SD 9's and SD10's in sound and are so much more comfortable to wear. Range is just as good as a full headset too so you'll get a good 30 feet give or take. Can't recommend them enough.
Nexus 5 PandaTrooper on that Slim!!!

Get your eargasm herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...droid-t2543796
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrasLOHF For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ajaykumar21066
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Angry VIPER4Android Working !!!!!

Simple steps to get it working

1. If you have it previously installed , uninstall drivers and reboot, uninstall app and reboot , and then lets start fresh.
2. Uninstall any DSP manager present (using Titanium backup or any system app remover)
3. Install App , dont open it.
4. Move viper from Data\app to System\Priv App, and then reboot.
5. Open Viper , install driver(i use high audio quality) , and reboot

It should be working with all music players with some tweaks.

Power Amp
Poweramp Settings -> Audio -> Advanced Tweaks -> Direct volume control -> Turned off|

Player Pro
Install DSP pack and keep it off,

PM me for IRS samples and profiles that i am using

Enjoy guys, and Hit thanks if it helped you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ajaykumar21066 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhilipTD
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrasLOHF View Post
Dude they are awesome. I can't stand wired headphones in the gym as they're always getting caught on crap and ripping out of my ear. Plus on some exercises keeping the phone on your person could be a bad idea. They sound incredible too. Especially with the added power of Viper They blow away both my old Motorola SD 9's and SD10's in sound and are so much more comfortable to wear. Range is just as good as a full headset too so you'll get a good 30 feet give or take. Can't recommend them enough.
+1 on the Jaybirds.

NEXUS 5 D820 STOCK KK442 FK47 DALVIK XPOSED TWRP2734

Vissionary
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Does V4A work with HDMI out/slimport?

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1903

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vissionary View Post
Does V4A work with HDMI out/slimport?
That's actually a great question. I would assume you have to have the speaker processing first and then plug it in. Can you try it out for us since I don't own a slimport?

If I helped you out please click the thanks button under my name. Thanks!

Holo White Accent Theme Zip For Cataclysm
Nexus 5 Cataclysm Help thread and Mirrors

Techimplant
Old
(Last edited by Techimplant; 20th February 2014 at 06:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 141
My problem is..sometimes V4A works and sometimes doesn't..I have to reboot to get it working again .. How do I resolve this ..
I did a normal apk install and its running in Compatible mode..