FORUMS

White Navigation Bar

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By AnaIysiS, Member on 9th August 2014, 07:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there any way to make the navigation bar white like on the LG G3?
(only in apps, in the launcher transparent)\

pic:

http://prntscr.com/4b5h90
 
 
10th August 2014, 01:39 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIysiS

Is there any way to make the navigation bar white like on the LG G3?
(only in apps, in the launcher transparent)\

pic:

http://prntscr.com/4b5h90

Have you tried gravity box or x blast tools?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
10th August 2014, 02:26 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Tel-Aviv
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juansegovia20

Have you tried gravity box or x blast tools?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I use ART...
10th August 2014, 05:52 AM |#4  
Elluel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,224
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIysiS

I use ART...

Then use a custom ROM, or decompile SystemUI/framework yourself.
10th August 2014, 08:10 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIysiS

Is there any way to make the navigation bar white like on the LG G3?
(only in apps, in the launcher transparent)\

pic:

http://prntscr.com/4b5h90

Not exactly what you want, but on 'L', you can use the 'color inversion' in the 'accessibility' settings.
10th August 2014, 09:23 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIysiS

I use ART...

Your question has been answered, but you can probably make a request on the candy shop thread

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
10th August 2014, 12:54 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Tel-Aviv
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juansegovia20

Your question has been answered, but you can probably make a request on the candy shop thread

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Where's that thread?
10th August 2014, 01:36 PM |#8  
5pik3's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIysiS

Where's that thread?

there http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...wdotz-t2514238
The Following User Says Thank You to 5pik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes