i guess its 4.2.2

Search This thread
I dont want to drag myself in to wishful thinking, but it is no strange thing that KK is way better for slower devices, if samsung goes for that, it is going to please a lot of its customers, and since L is far away from sight, they might push to bring it to nearly all devices, which is something i've read somewhere, but tbh, knowing sammy, they are not going to give a crap about us.

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
I decided to peek into the rom again. I will make some more tests, I created a flashable zip and will test it later. I think it might work.

Whatever the output of this, it should be better then stock 4.1.2, i am just wondering if any of the packages inside is useful for the CM11 guys, i keep monitoring their thread(s). Not sure if they are aware of this, but at least 4.2 drivers could end up being better then what we already have...

keep us posted freitaz, im willing to help out, so just let me know

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
Well, I still didn't had success. I mixed some libs and kernel of our stock rom with I8558's rom. I got a logcat, can someone help me with this one?

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    231.8 KB · Views: 19

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
It might be portable, but I don't have neither the needed knowledge nor available time to do it. For now I will leave it here.

mjraogr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2014
SP
universoeandroid.wordpress.com
I've asked @renzorampas as well to see if something can be done.
The good news is CM11 is progressing well so we can rest this case here, but i'd definitely rather have 4.2.2 then 4.1.2 :)

Very good,

The Mahir group has been working hard to fix last errors, let's hope to be all right!!:eek:

Recently i've done new update to Androwin Rom for DroidWin v1 and V2.. Right now I'm working on MMS fixes provider .
MJ

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts