Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Boot Problem

Tip us?

coolkoushik07
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf View Post
You saw what the OP has written ? He says that he gave his phone to a samsung service center . It means my advice was right . Oversmartness is what you are doing . And I don't pwn that device . But I own a very similar device, Galaxy Grand Duos . So , I know what's happening .
Do u understand the difference between hard brick and vol key prob?? Haha talking to u is like arguing with a dumb... Lol u dont even know basic things about this device.. I will advice u not to help others with ur pathetic knowledge.. It may confuse noobs..
Press thank if I helped you

Model: D5503 Xperia Z1 Compact, GT-I8552 Grand Quattro, GT-I9500 Galaxy S4(Returned to store after using 20 days)

sandeepr.saini1997
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkoushik07 View Post
Do u understand the difference between hard brick and vol key prob?? Haha talking to u is like arguing with a dumb... Lol u dont even know basic things about this device.. I will advice u not to help others with ur pathetic knowledge.. It may confuse noobs..
wow wow guyzz, plzz dont fight...I appreciate both of ur help...but dont fight...