[Q] downgrading to Stock rom help?

Search This thread

ashsek

Sep 28, 2013
guys i am in a big trouble i have installed transwin rom for grand quattro but it has many problems many apps and xposed framework doest work on it now i want to downgrade it back to stock rom but i cant find any i found 2-3 stock roms but whenever i try to install them through CWM it says 'installation aborted ' when i tried to open it through pc it opened . but the boot.img is showing error corrupted file or unkown format .

please guys i really want to downgrade to stock rom is there any real rom available with latest firmware of grandquatttro which will really install and not waste my data pack all roms are 769 MB big so it is difficult to download them on a moderate plan

also the apps like freedom does not work on the current rom it just shows loading ..... :( :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

EDIT : Or any other way by which xposed and freedom will start working

Last edited:

ashsek

Sep 28, 2013
no i dont have a backup poor me ...... is there any other way by which xposed and freedom will start working

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
If you don't have any backup, your only option is to reflash stock rom with Odin

Sent from my GT-I8552B using XDA Free mobile app