Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 45,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] network not registered

Tip us?

tomkatemi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up [Q] network not registered

when im on gsm mode, my phone registered on network. but when i switched on wcdma only my phone say theres say
'emergency calls only" not registered to network. its not a simcard problem because when i insert my simcard to my xperia its work fine bot gsm and wcdma. my imei was fine. i have tried all to fix this, updating firmware wont fix this. is this a modem file problem? kernel problem? broken efs problem ? baseband problem or what? please helllpppppp

OSTUNG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Me too

my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?

tomkatemi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSTUNG View Post
my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?
still facing the same problem brother, may but i not yet try about the modem file. because i dont know where the modem file for this ****in phoneeeeeee

OSTUNG
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Works with trick in all roms and all simcards

I tested three simcards , two of the same operator did not work because one of them is old (I swapped for a new one in my carrier) even with the new chips the same problem, do not know how more I found this: Trick: while the phone is on remove the back cover and remove the chip and place again quickly, now turn off and turn on again , great works fine
I tested with many roms (TranzWin , Baidu v53 ,stock and Experience V2, the problem as solved in all with the trick
Works fine