FORUMS

[Q] network not registered

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By tomkatemi, Junior Member on 8th July 2014, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
when im on gsm mode, my phone registered on network. but when i switched on wcdma only my phone say theres say
'emergency calls only" not registered to network. its not a simcard problem because when i insert my simcard to my xperia its work fine bot gsm and wcdma. my imei was fine. i have tried all to fix this, updating firmware wont fix this. is this a modem file problem? kernel problem? broken efs problem ? baseband problem or what? please helllpppppp

6th August 2014, 01:54 AM |#2  
goiania

More
Unhappy Me too
my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?
8th August 2014, 09:51 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSTUNG

my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?

still facing the same problem brother, may but i not yet try about the modem file. because i dont know where the modem file for this ****in phoneeeeeee
9th August 2014, 02:11 AM |#4  
goiania

More
Thumbs up Works with trick in all roms and all simcards
I tested three simcards , two of the same operator did not work because one of them is old (I swapped for a new one in my carrier) even with the new chips the same problem, do not know how more I found this: Trick: while the phone is on remove the back cover and remove the chip and place again quickly, now turn off and turn on again , great works fine
I tested with many roms (TranzWin , Baidu v53 ,stock and Experience V2, the problem as solved in all with the trick
Works fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)