Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] network not registered

OP tomkatemi

8th July 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
when im on gsm mode, my phone registered on network. but when i switched on wcdma only my phone say theres say
'emergency calls only" not registered to network. its not a simcard problem because when i insert my simcard to my xperia its work fine bot gsm and wcdma. my imei was fine. i have tried all to fix this, updating firmware wont fix this. is this a modem file problem? kernel problem? broken efs problem ? baseband problem or what? please helllpppppp
6th August 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #2  
goiania

18 posts
Unhappy Me too
my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?
8th August 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSTUNG

my brother and I are with this problem, I tested several chips, but only this appliance does not work, already tried everything so far nothing you succeeded fix?

still facing the same problem brother, may but i not yet try about the modem file. because i dont know where the modem file for this ****in phoneeeeeee
9th August 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #4  
goiania

18 posts
Thumbs up Works with trick in all roms and all simcards
I tested three simcards , two of the same operator did not work because one of them is old (I swapped for a new one in my carrier) even with the new chips the same problem, do not know how more I found this: Trick: while the phone is on remove the back cover and remove the chip and place again quickly, now turn off and turn on again , great works fine
I tested with many roms (TranzWin , Baidu v53 ,stock and Experience V2, the problem as solved in all with the trick
Works fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread