[Q&A] [ROM] JASP NEXT LEVEL ROM v1.1 [UPDATED]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] JASP NEXT LEVEL ROM v1.1 [UPDATED]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] JASP NEXT LEVEL ROM v1.1 [UPDATED]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

dhavalp

Oct 15, 2012
unable to install app from eclipse after flashing jasp next level rom v 1.0

Hello,

I am new in realm of flashing. yesterday itself i flashed my phone with jasp next level rom v 1.0. today i am not able to install apps from eclipse, i am able to install apps from play store though. i verified usb debugging is enabled. Help me out please.

Jasi2169

Dec 20, 2012
typedef true false;
Hello,

I am new in realm of flashing. yesterday itself i flashed my phone with jasp next level rom v 1.0. today i am not able to install apps from eclipse, i am able to install apps from play store though. i verified usb debugging is enabled. Help me out please.

do you mean adb ?

eclipse can never install apps .plus why dont you put apps in your sd card through usb and install it,try v1.1 cus v1.0 had some problems in connecting which was fixed in v1.1

Reactions: dhavalp

dhavalp

Oct 15, 2012
thanks

Thanks that was really quick. I will try new version. BTW i learnt flashing and rooting stuff reading your posts, you are awesome. Keep sharing such knowledge that is helpful.

Nov 4, 2014
Mobile Data must be turned off

Good morning sir, I just want to tell you about the mobile data. CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE MOBILE DATA DOWN NOW AFTER I INSTALL JASP NEXT LEVEL ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kolt TMaker

Sep 29, 2014
san andreas
jasp next rom amazing

Jaspreet_Singh

hi,

I'm a brazilian user of L8552B(brazilian version)
your rom is really good.
but im facing some problems like
-xtheme engine and icon themer are saying to me put xposed but i have try with the stock xposed and with the actual and both give the same result
-rom toolbox sometimes give fc
-is rarely but touchwizcan give fc too

in rest that is fine

i just wanna ask if you can put suppport in your kernel to fauxsound please and give a flashable kernel with the changes

RawBlare

Nov 16, 2014
Move to SD feature

I wish the availability of the move to SD feature would be mentioned in the descriptions of ROMs... It's pretty much the reason I rooted and am looking for a ROM; my Quattro's internal memory is very small (apparently some official China/Taiwan version with 4GB instead of 8GB and usable memory's below 2GB), even apps can't move items to SD 'cause the ROM doesn't support it n I currently can't even update a single one of my few apps... I do hope this one supports it or has an app to enlarge (merge?) my memory storages :/

farizalnewhere

Jan 26, 2015
playstore problem on jasp.next.lvl.rom

everything goes well for this rom accept the playstore. it said 'check your connection' although i have already connect to wifi. i also can use the internet but not playstore.help me
then i try to reflash by using power off button and choose reboot to recovery and the my phone stuck in recovery mode. help me plis

Last edited:

shivamgolani

Sep 4, 2014
Kota
Request.

Hii Jaspreet,I like every think you develop for galaxy grand quattro.Can you make a lolipop rom for galaxy grand quattro. Please,I cant find any lolipop rom[custom rom] for my device

Reply to me with your answer.
Waiting for your answer

saurabhchako89

May 3, 2013
Questions related to JASP next level ROM

Hello Jaspreet ,

first of all a big thanks to you and all associated devs for your wonderful work ! I myself am a devloper and I understand how less appretiated technical work is !

I came across your thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2560351 and im really impressed with your work !

before flashing my devixe , i have a few questions related to your ROM. Although they might have been asked before -

1.What is the OS version of this ROM ? Is it based on stock TouchWiz 4.1.2 JB ?
2.Should i backup my EFS folder ?
3.Will apps like DashClock run on this rom ?
4.Can i change the launcher to Google Experience Launcher ?

awaiting your reply ! :)

xDarkN3Sx

Mar 31, 2015
Hello Jaspreet

Sorry for my bad english.. but i try to write corectly..

Can install the roms for GT-I8552 (dualsim) on my GT-I8550L (one sim)...

Both smartphones have the same characteristics... only the sim slots are different..

Thanks in advance...

md.fyz06

Oct 25, 2015
Very..nice rom.
Downloaded before 2 weeks Still using.
But phone is going slow down.
Any wayz the rom is Amazing.
Thanks for sharing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

do you mean adb ?

eclipse can never install apps .plus why dont you put apps in your sd card through usb and install it,try v1.1 cus v1.0 had some problems in connecting which was fixed in v1.1