[Q&A] [ROM][UPDATED] TransWin version 3, S5 Theme Custom ROM for GT-i8552

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][UPDATED] TransWin version 3, S5 Theme Custom ROM for GT-i8552

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

unknw

Oct 13, 2014
help me guys!!!!

i stuck on boot. 2 hours on "Samsung" animation :(:(:(:(:(:(

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

stuck on "Samsung" animation:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

primael

Jun 22, 2014
Great rom

One of the best firmare for our galaxy grand quattro.
I use it as daily rom and I didn't find any problem thank's.

ashokumar257

Feb 28, 2013
how to theme white settings to black colour

Some times white settings white contacts white messages not looking good
Please somebody tell me how to make them black

ashokumar257

Feb 28, 2013
is this looking good

;)please let me know how to change the white settings to black

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-27-14-25-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-27-14-25-15.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 76

Ereazaru

Nov 3, 2014
Thanks!

Hey Renzo,

This ROM really saved saved my ass after installing a faulty ROM, just registered to say Thanks.

I've been testing this for about a week.
Everything seems to be working perfectly, with the exception that phone alarm clock won't work if the device is turned off.

I am going to test Trans-K now and see what's up there. Hopefully this little glicth is solved there.

Wondering two things, is there any chance that the zip files can be uploaded to MediaFire in the future maybe? Here in China Google Drive takes an eternity to open.
Also, and this is probably just a question, why would you use an apple logo on the ROM when you are on Active Call?
Hahah it annoys me more than it should.
Anyways, great work thanks for saving the day!

Keep up good work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-31-01-45-53.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-31-01-45-53.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_2014-11-02-20-53-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-02-20-53-15.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 67

splitair

Dec 24, 2014
System ui problem

Hi. I flashed the transwin v3. Now continuously getting the error 'unfortunately system ui has stopped'. flashed the file in the first post also but to no avail. any help will be much appreciated.

splitair

Dec 24, 2014
More details about the system ui problem

This is what I've noticed:
1) Exchanged the memory card from another mob. Everything went fine until after about 3 hrs same crash started.
2) Whenever the system ui crash occurs, the top taskbar & wallpaper disappear, then reappear, and SIM 1 stops working. Gives error 'PUK cannot connect' or something like that.
3) Tried all the fixes to no avail.
Moreover, some other things to mention:
When connected to computer, the pc recognises the device. Check with adb by running 'adb devices' command, it recognises the mob. But, when I try to take a backup through 'adb backup' command, nothing appears in the mob even though adb says to unlock phone and accept to take backup.

I really need help. This rom is wonderful except these issues.

efisane

Oct 25, 2014
İstanbul
Why only English?

I wish you made it for all languages. I flashed it but now that my brother doesn't know English at all, I have to flash the stock ROM back. If only you added other languages, I will immediately flash this ROM on his phone again. Thanks for your interest. Or you can teach me how to add other languages into it.
PS: I need Turkish language on this ROM. :)

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
I wish you made it for all languages. I flashed it but now that my brother doesn't know English at all, I have to flash the stock ROM back. If only you added other languages, I will immediately flash this ROM on his phone again. Thanks for your interest. Or you can teach me how to add other languages into it.
PS: I need Turkish language on this ROM. :)
You might want to use this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wowapp.localemorepro

It changes the locale of device... settings will remain on English, but at least your apps should change its language

karl17

Mar 14, 2015
sir renz can u add black background on settings and messaging plz..and then kindly change s5 icons on phone and contacts..plz add sir renz s planner..thank you so much.. :)

Chandraganesh

Apr 12, 2015
Phone crashed very often : System UI has stopped working

Hi,
Thanks for the Transwin Custom ROM V3.0 for Galaxy grand quattro.
I have installed the ROM and it is great in all the features and looks.
Only problem I have experienced is my phone crashes very often with an error message saying "System UI has stopped working", afterwords I have to reboot the phone to get it normal.

Can you please suggest any fixes for this.

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know those kinda apps. They are useless. I need to change the locale of the device. Thanks anyway. :)