Search This thread

wamiq112

Jul 4, 2012
Hello,
I Bought Samsung Galaxy I8552 Recently, I Successfully Rooted The Phone And Installed Custom Recovery
Everyone Thing Work Fined but then Accidently I Factory Reset from the phone settings (Stock Rom)

And When My phone boots up , Samsung Logo comes up and i am stucked at Recovery!
I guess i just soft bricked my device!
I Surfed up the internet and decided to Flash Stock Firmware However on Internet I am unable to find the correct Instructions + Correct Firmware
Any Help would be Appreciable!
Please Help!
Kindly Give me Correct Instructions with firmware link!
HELP!!!:crying:
HELP :crying::crying::(:(:(:(:(

gody420

Oct 11, 2012
mumbai
hii.. here u go

Hello,
I Bought Samsung Galaxy I8552 Recently, I Successfully Rooted The Phone And Installed Custom Recovery
Everyone Thing Work Fined but then Accidently I Factory Reset from the phone settings (Stock Rom)

And When My phone boots up , Samsung Logo comes up and i am stucked at Recovery!
I Surfed up the internet and decided to Flash Stock Firmware However on Internet I am unable to find the correct Instructions + Correct Firmware
Please Help!

1st of all search wel b4 creating a new thread there r plenty of related threads and 2nd is dat u dnt hav 2 flash whole rom jst recovery is enuf if ua getng a recovery loop.....
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716953

Reactions: harmansaluja

wamiq112

Jul 4, 2012
1st of all search wel b4 creating a new thread there r plenty of related threads and 2nd is dat u dnt hav 2 flash whole rom jst recovery is enuf if ua getng a recovery loop.....

-Sir, I already read the thread you gave me this is why i posted this thread, We need help we posts thread! This is what XDA is for!
Secondly, I already flashed the Stock Recovery and then Flashed the CW recovery again and then ---> Reboot system
still stucked at Recovery loop
I guess, there is no firmware file in the phone this is why it is giving loops!
I guess, i should flash firmware with odin ?

gody420

Oct 11, 2012
mumbai
hiii

-Sir, I already read the thread you gave me this is why i posted this thread, We need help we posts thread! This is what XDA is for!
Secondly, I already flashed the Stock Recovery and then Flashed the CW recovery again and then ---> Reboot system
still stucked at Recovery loop
I guess, there is no firmware file in the phone this is why it is giving loops!
I guess, i should flash firmware with odin ?

there is nothing wrong in posting threads but it is wrong to hav 100 threads with same topic, anyway back to your question.....
you dont hav a missing firmware, instead you just messed up with cwm.... always remember never select reboot recovery from cwm or any other app coz it will surely get you recovery loop as our cwm has a bug... so always manualy enter cwm, so the solution is flash stock recovery den let your device boot succesfully then again get into download mode and flash cwm recovery. and if even this doesnt help you den flash stock rom, but just doing a factory reset wont make you loose your firmware :laugh:

wamiq112

Jul 4, 2012
there is nothing wrong in posting threads but it is wrong to hav 100 threads with same topic, anyway back to your question.....
you dont hav a missing firmware, instead you just messed up with cwm.... always remember never select reboot recovery from cwm or any other app coz it will surely get you recovery loop as our cwm has a bug... so always manualy enter cwm, so the solution is flash stock recovery den let your device boot succesfully then again get into download mode and flash cwm recovery. and if even this doesnt help you den flash stock rom, but just doing a factory reset wont make you loose your firmware :laugh:

I Already flashed stock recovery and then again flashed CW , and then SU
but still stucked at recovery loop :\
Now im download stock rom and going to flash it with odin ?

Shaurya007

May 30, 2014
here you do bro!

reflash your cwm recovery using odin but this time tick the auto reboot option on odin..;)
press thanks button if I helped you..:)

Shaurya007

May 30, 2014
here is the answer bro

Hello,

Please Help!

reflash your cwm recovery using odin but
this time tick the auto reboot option on odin..
press thanks button if I helped you....this will work 200%..:) :)..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hii.. here u go

Hello,

Please Help!

Ya it helped me flashing recovery again
    Stopped the recovery loops
    Thanx @gody420

Sent from Galaxy grand quattro
    TransWin v3 rom
    Project engine kernel