FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[DEV][KERNEL][CAF]Gluon Kernel[24 JUL][ALPHA-4]

708 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,754

By yajnab, Recognized Contributor on 6th July 2014, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2015, 12:22 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryno46

Flashing Kernel may Void your warranty, but I will advice you to flash Gluon as it will give a new life to your Phone (Though I am not held responsible for any mistake you make during flashing it).
I used it on my stock rom for more than 6 months with amazing performance and battery backup.

First go to Settings>Developer options and enable USB Debugging
Go ahead follow the steps properly and flash it. (Root Needed) Don't know how? Check here

1. Install ClockworkMod 6.0.4.7. You'll find it here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2669806
2. Copy Gluon Kernel zip into your extSDcard.
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Select Install zip from sdcard and find the Gluon Kernel Zip and install it.
5. Reboot and check the name of the Kernel in About section.

Thank you for detail guide, i am using gluon kernel now, do i get to play wit it's feature or i cnt change anything at all, all feature are fixed?

20th April 2015, 04:50 PM |#112  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up It is Tuned at it's Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngaia

Thank you for detail guide, i am using gluon kernel now, do i get to play wit it's feature or i cnt change anything at all, all feature are fixed?

The only thing you can play with is it's Governors. I suggest intellidemand & Interactive.
Use Performance Control App from this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2401988

Also you can enable fast charge option with the above app. It works great.

Gluon=Performance & Power. Thanks to @yajnab

Have fun...
30th April 2015, 04:39 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
which rom is the best
im using this kernel on stock rom, is there any beter rom over stock rom, it's not that i dnt like stock rom, i heard that this kernel is not fast enough on stock rom. any sugestion plzz
27th May 2015, 06:17 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

im using this kernel on stock rom, is there any beter rom over stock rom, it's not that i dnt like stock rom, i heard that this kernel is not fast enough on stock rom. any sugestion plzz

Cosmic rom

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Free mobile app
16th June 2015, 10:22 PM |#115  
Quote:

Hello,
The Gluon Apha 4 its the kernel by Droidwin series V3.1 and V3.2, working together AOKP Performance Control
This is a nice combination
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread