FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Angry (shared)GALAXY NOTE 3 KiTKAT STYLED STATUS BAR

8th February 2014, 06:40 PM |#1  
yazax's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Hama
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
GALAXY NOTE 3 KiTKAT STYLED STATUS BAR
by #android.zealot.fervor

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Copy Downloaded Theme to sd card
Reboot in recovery
Flash the KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Reboot And Enjoy

DOWNLOAD
http://d-h.st/RPd

its for S2 plus but its working in our quattro
original theard
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50098427
---------------------------
HIT thanks PLZ
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yazax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th February 2014, 06:48 PM |#2  
iead_20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 115
 
Donate to Me
More
Did you try it ?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 07:03 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Its a piece of **** nothing change n it destroy my widgets n just change the colours of status bar n forget all my wifi connection passwords dont try it plss

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th February 2014, 07:04 PM |#4  
yazax's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Hama
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by iead_20

Did you try it ?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

YES i did
8th February 2014, 09:11 PM |#5  
yazax's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Hama
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreetmaster

Its a piece of **** nothing change n it destroy my widgets n just change the colours of status bar n forget all my wifi connection passwords dont try it plss

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

its works perfectly on my dvice and it didnt make any thing from this you talking about -_-
8th February 2014, 09:55 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Then pls post some screenshots

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th February 2014, 07:10 AM |#7  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Dont say if you dont know how to flash it works perfectly
9th February 2014, 10:51 AM |#8  
iead_20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 115
 
Donate to Me
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391943027993.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	2568442 its working fine on my quattro BUT the battery icon is not changed

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 11:07 AM |#9  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Same here I want to change
24th April 2014, 06:24 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
It did not install.

Error 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazax

GALAXY NOTE 3 KiTKAT STYLED STATUS BAR
by #android.zealot.fervor

INSTRUCTIONS:
Download KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Copy Downloaded Theme to sd card
Reboot in recovery
Flash the KiTkat Styled Status Bar icons
Reboot And Enjoy

DOWNLOAD
http://d-h.st/RPd

its for S2 plus but its working in our quattro
original theard
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50098427
---------------------------
HIT thanks PLZ

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes