Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 43,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UG007B questions

Tip us?

xImposter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default UG007B questions

I bought a UG007B last year. It studders bad when I play videos. I can't seem to find any ROMs that work on it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my SCH-I605

GigaRack
Old
Thanks Meter 6
need to know what kind of videos and and do a speed test on your wireless connection

xImposter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Movies. Netflix. Downloaded or streaming. I don't use wifi. I got a USB to ethernet dongle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

GigaRack
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Is the device completely stock or has it been rooted? If stock have you tried a complete reset? What player are you using to play local content? What Type of local movie file are you trying to play? Try MX player from the play store on a local video and see if it stutters.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Here is a good link for a custom rom. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-4-4-2-FullHD&
The Following User Says Thank You to GigaRack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xImposter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaRack View Post
Is the device completely stock or has it been rooted? If stock have you tried a complete reset? What player are you using to play local content? What Type of local movie file are you trying to play? Try MX player from the play store on a local video and see if it stutters.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Here is a good link for a custom rom. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-4-4-2-FullHD&
It is completely stock. I do use mx player. It doesn't matter if the video is streaming or if it's downloaded to internal storage it still lags. I'll give that ROM a try, I have been looking for ROMs and couldn't find any. Even through Google. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605