Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK] ADT-1 Cast Receiver, Leanback Launcher & more

Tip us?

Alexsandra
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Wow awesome work!Is this launch able to support any Android device like Ouya?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
Pad:iPAD2>nOOKcOLOR(sold)

Cellphone: Galaxy Note2>HTC EVO 3D

Laptop:ASUS X18e

Desktop: No

Game Console: mod XBOX360 slim with 320G hard drive. mod chip(Coolrunner) and Wii and PS3

HDTV:Samsung 46"

tharmor
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishka11 View Post
So I was attending I/O and got the ADT-1, Android TV development device. These are the APKs I was able to pull from it (interesting ones).

Download links:
Android Media Shell a.k.a. Google Cast Receiver. Doesn't work for me even on the ADT-1 itself although reports successful service start in logcat.
Leanback Launcher, the launcher in Android TV.
Launcher L I don't know what this exactly is, but from its contents it appears to be something like GEL or Google Now but with TV UI. There is a bunch of activities and some strange tutorial slides inside.
Leanback Keyboard, a keyboard that can be operated with a d-pad.
Noob question but what does these apks do ?

Luxferro
Old
Thanks Meter 320
I have an ADT-1 as well. Unfortunately they are locked up pretty good. Can't dump anything without root access. Boot loader is unlocked, so in theory you could boot an insecure kernel/recovery from fastboot, but you can't dump them to modify.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxferro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diaphragma
Old
(Last edited by Diaphragma; 18th July 2014 at 03:31 PM.) Reason: grammar
Thanks Meter 1
Downloaded all apks on my minix neo x7 running 4.2.2. Can confirm that Leanback launcher, Media shell and Launcher L cannot be installed on Jellybean.
Leanback Keyboard however, installed fine. I was able to set it as my default keyboard and move through the different characters with a dpad on a remote I have. Unfortunately I wasn't able to press any of them. The enter key on the remote I use didn't press any of the letters, but instead hit enter.

Soon this set top box is gonna receive a kit Kat update, so I'm crossing my fingers I can get any goodies from android TV working on it.

titooo7
Old
Thanks Meter 3923

DONATE TO ME
Here you got some other files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlvrxijhma...%29-signed.zip

Some netflix libs and the netflix apk of the ADT-1. The apk is not the one that comes preloaded with the rom (which is around 0,5mb) but the update that netflix released in the play store.

I will try to find out if I can (Im allowed) to share more files

You can support the E-Team buying us some beer!

Ditto Note 3 Facebook Page
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titooo7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]