Thanks Meter: 11

By Grishka11, Junior Member on 13th July 2014, 12:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th March 2015, 06:35 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty000

First of all, thank you for your work with the launcher.

I have a Nexus 5 with Android 5.0.1. I downloaded you APK and signed it using ZipSigner with the "platform" option, but i still only get "The app has not been installed". What am I doing wrong?

after signing the .apk you need to create a folder system/app/LeanbackMod and copy and paste the .apk there
The Following User Says Thank You to BenjiHansell For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th March 2015, 05:37 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiHansell

after signing the .apk you need to create a folder system/app/LeanbackMod and copy and paste the .apk there

After signing the APK I moved it to "system/app/LeanbackMod", and after a reboot of the device, the app was installed. Thank you!
28th May 2015, 09:34 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Hi all

Has anyone managed to get this installed on a HiSense K390PAD 55" TV ?
The TV is running Android 4.2.2
8th July 2015, 04:00 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I tried to install this on my nvidia shield tablet but the launcher says unable to get recommendations and then the apps do not respond to touch. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2nd August 2015, 05:42 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
minix x8 h plus
Trying to get this to work on my x8h plus ... does anyone have a guide to do this and also is it worth doing it I like the launcher but does everything work correct... Thanks
18th August 2015, 11:44 AM |#126  
Flag Brampton, ON
Thanks Meter: 63

More
How difficult would it be to modify the Leanback keyboard so that it could be used with universal remotes? I have a Google Nexus Player connected to a Flirc USB infrared dongle which I use with a Philips SRP5107 universal remote. I have my universal remote's main OK button mapped to emulate the ENTER key on a keyboard and this works fine in most cases but not with the Leanback keyboard. It isn't a problem with some apps like Netflix or Kodi that have their own keyboards but for the Leanback keyboard that's used in apps like Google Play and YouTube, pressing the OK button on a universal remote causes the keyboard to close off. This problem does not exist with the original Nexus Player remote's select button because it is context-sensitive. So what I'm basically asking is can this Leanback keyboard be modified to *not* close when it detects an external ENTER key being pressed? If I could use my universal remote's OK button to press the Leanback keyboard's on-screen keys, that would be ideal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)