Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,438 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

prestigio mirrorcast dongle

Tip us?

samsungwarrior
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Talking prestigio mirrorcast dongle

I have 1 chromecast and I use localcast app on a note1 to do as much as it lets with all the extra taps needed.I just happend to be in aUK maplins store and saw something called a prestigio pmd 1 dongle mirroring dongle. My plan is to put a chromecast on every tv but it wont mirror yet. Iam not technically gifted to tell you what the pmd 1 one exactly is but for 29. It plugged in to hdmi micro usb'd to a note 1 plug for power (usb tv port on another tv.) I pressed sreen mirroring on my tab 3.8 and it quick connected the whole of my phone , camera an all.Anything on your pgone is mirrored to the tv, operating system, apps, showbox and all. Im hoping google I/o gives us mirror today but if it doesnt I dont care now id just buy another of these. I dont think thease have any operating system in them (pmd 1) just bit of ram and memory to cast but it works.

Asphyx
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungwarrior View Post
I have 1 chromecast and I use localcast app on a note1 to do as much as it lets with all the extra taps needed.I just happend to be in aUK maplins store and saw something called a prestigio pmd 1 dongle mirroring dongle. My plan is to put a chromecast on every tv but it wont mirror yet. Iam not technically gifted to tell you what the pmd 1 one exactly is but for 29. It plugged in to hdmi micro usb'd to a note 1 plug for power (usb tv port on another tv.) I pressed sreen mirroring on my tab 3.8 and it quick connected the whole of my phone , camera an all.Anything on your pgone is mirrored to the tv, operating system, apps, showbox and all. Im hoping google I/o gives us mirror today but if it doesnt I dont care now id just buy another of these. I dont think thease have any operating system in them (pmd 1) just bit of ram and memory to cast but it works.
Google announced Mirroring for CCast today....
And since we know it works if you can get by the Whitelisting I'm betting it won't be long before they whitelist it for everyone.