Post Reply

[EXPERIMENTAL] Enable Mirroring from any device

OP r3pwn

23rd October 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #2121  
adroidgalaxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatto86

This is not working on my HTC One M8 unfortunately, I am the following:

Unlocked Status: S-Off & HTC-Dev Unlocked
ROM: Android Revolution HD 21.0
Firmware: HTC One 3.28.401.7 (WWE) Firmware
OS: Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)

I go to cast the screen, it attempts it (I can see it on my TV) but then immediately says 'Casting has stopped...' I do not get a force close or anything?

Any ideas please?

Prob that audio file mine did the same until i had help fixing it

Sent from my Carbon-i747 running 4.4.4 with custom mods
23rd October 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #2122  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
@r3pwn
OK,
Here we are. I'm using an A510 Tab with CM11, latest available build for this device. A change with the add.line in the /system/build.prop doesn't help. The screen from the TV goes black and the connection is lost.
I've read several times that a log is needed, but I didn't see one. So I've make a log, where I try 3 time to established a screen mirror cast and 3 time the connection reject. I'll attached the log here, but will delete them in a few hour if I get the confirmation that no pets. Settings are visible. At the first look, it looks clear....

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk

Edit.
Should be there ...
edit off


I'll believe, the problem is located in this area

Code:
10-23 20:26:53.914 I/GCastSource(859): connecting RTP from 0.0.0.0:2346 to 192.168.0.121:40250
10-23 20:26:53.914 I/NetworkSession(859): socket 130 listening to 0.0.0.0:2346
10-23 20:26:53.954 I/OMXClient(859): Using client-side OMX mux.
10-23 20:26:53.974 I/Converter(859): using video bitrate of 3000000 bps
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): Encoder could not be configured to emit SPS/PPS before IDR frames. (err -2147483648)
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): [OMX.Nvidia.h264.encoder] configureCodec returning error -2147483648
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/MediaCodec(859): Codec reported an error. (omx error 0x80001001, internalError -2147483648)
10-23 20:26:53.984 I/Converter(859): We going to manually prepend SPS and PPS to IDR frames.
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/OMXNodeInstance(129): OMX_SetParameter() failed for StoreMetaDataInBuffers: 0x80001005
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): [OMX.Nvidia.h264.encoder] storeMetaDataInBuffers (output) failed w/ err -2147483648
10-23 20:26:53.994 I/ACodec  (859): setupVideoEncoder succeeded
10-23 20:26:53.994 E/OMXNodeInstance(129): OMX_EnableAndroidNativeBuffers failed with error -2147479547 (0x80001005)
10-23 20:26:54.014 D/AudioPolicyManagerBase(129): getInput() inputSource 8, samplingRate 48000, format 1, channelMask c, acoustics 0
10-23 20:26:54.014 W/AudioPolicyManagerBase(129): getInput() could not find device for inputSource 8
10-23 20:26:54.014 E/AudioRecord(859): Could not get audio input for record source 8
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 4 
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvRmPowerModuleClockControl on MOD[29] INST[0]
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvRmModuleResetWithHold deassert MOD[29] INST[0]
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 4 
10-23 20:26:54.024 E/AudioRecord-JNI(859): Error creating AudioRecord instance: initialization check failed.
10-23 20:26:54.024 E/android.media.AudioRecord(859): Error code -20 when initializing native AudioRecord object.
10-23 20:26:54.034 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): +NvxVideoEncoderSetNvMMAttributes
10-23 20:26:54.034 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): -NvxVideoEncoderSetNvMMAttributes
10-23 20:26:54.034 I/OMXClient(859): Using client-side OMX mux.
10-23 20:26:54.124 I/Converter(859): using audio bitrate of 128000 bps
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/MediaPuller(859): source failed to start w/ err -38
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/AVSource(859): Failed to start track 1 (err = -38)
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/GCastSource(859): Failed to start AVSource (err -38)
10-23 20:26:54.124 W/AVSource(859): ignoring stop request, track not started.
10-23 20:26:54.144 D/CastMirroringProvider(859): Connecting: false
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2014-10-23-20-28-14.txt - [Click for QR Code] (412.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Mad07; 23rd October 2014 at 08:47 PM.
23rd October 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #2123  
r3pwn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,225
 
1,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad07

@r3pwn
OK,
Here we are. I'm using an A510 Tab with CM11, latest available build for this device. A change with the add.line in the /system/build.prop doesn't help. The screen from the TV goes black and the connection is lost.
I've read several times that a log is needed, but I didn't see one. So I've make a log, where I try 3 time to established a screen mirror cast and 3 time the connection reject. I'll attached the log here, but will delete them in a few hour if I get the confirmation that no pets. Settings are visible. At the first look, it looks clear....

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk

Edit.
Should be there ...
edit off


I'll believe, the problem is located in this area

Code:
10-23 20:26:53.914 I/GCastSource(859): connecting RTP from 0.0.0.0:2346 to 192.168.0.121:40250
10-23 20:26:53.914 I/NetworkSession(859): socket 130 listening to 0.0.0.0:2346
10-23 20:26:53.954 I/OMXClient(859): Using client-side OMX mux.
10-23 20:26:53.974 I/Converter(859): using video bitrate of 3000000 bps
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): Encoder could not be configured to emit SPS/PPS before IDR frames. (err -2147483648)
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): [OMX.Nvidia.h264.encoder] configureCodec returning error -2147483648
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/MediaCodec(859): Codec reported an error. (omx error 0x80001001, internalError -2147483648)
10-23 20:26:53.984 I/Converter(859): We going to manually prepend SPS and PPS to IDR frames.
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/OMXNodeInstance(129): OMX_SetParameter() failed for StoreMetaDataInBuffers: 0x80001005
10-23 20:26:53.984 E/ACodec  (859): [OMX.Nvidia.h264.encoder] storeMetaDataInBuffers (output) failed w/ err -2147483648
10-23 20:26:53.994 I/ACodec  (859): setupVideoEncoder succeeded
10-23 20:26:53.994 E/OMXNodeInstance(129): OMX_EnableAndroidNativeBuffers failed with error -2147479547 (0x80001005)
10-23 20:26:54.014 D/AudioPolicyManagerBase(129): getInput() inputSource 8, samplingRate 48000, format 1, channelMask c, acoustics 0
10-23 20:26:54.014 W/AudioPolicyManagerBase(129): getInput() could not find device for inputSource 8
10-23 20:26:54.014 E/AudioRecord(859): Could not get audio input for record source 8
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 4 
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvRmPowerModuleClockControl on MOD[29] INST[0]
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvRmModuleResetWithHold deassert MOD[29] INST[0]
10-23 20:26:54.024 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 4 
10-23 20:26:54.024 E/AudioRecord-JNI(859): Error creating AudioRecord instance: initialization check failed.
10-23 20:26:54.024 E/android.media.AudioRecord(859): Error code -20 when initializing native AudioRecord object.
10-23 20:26:54.034 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): +NvxVideoEncoderSetNvMMAttributes
10-23 20:26:54.034 D/NvOsDebugPrintf(129): -NvxVideoEncoderSetNvMMAttributes
10-23 20:26:54.034 I/OMXClient(859): Using client-side OMX mux.
10-23 20:26:54.124 I/Converter(859): using audio bitrate of 128000 bps
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/MediaPuller(859): source failed to start w/ err -38
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/AVSource(859): Failed to start track 1 (err = -38)
10-23 20:26:54.124 E/GCastSource(859): Failed to start AVSource (err -38)
10-23 20:26:54.124 W/AVSource(859): ignoring stop request, track not started.
10-23 20:26:54.144 D/CastMirroringProvider(859): Connecting: false

I'll look at it a later. I'm a little busy now.
The Following User Says Thank You to r3pwn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #2124  
bitmaster2000's Avatar
Member
Flag Woerden
Thanks Meter: 9
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
I have never seen the Cast Screen option in Chromecast on my Note 3 (N9005) with @temasek CM11 4.4.4 (up to build 152).

I've tested different ROM's en kernels. I got it working on one stock based ROM (Omega), but none of the CM11's.

So if anyone was able to fix it on the Note 3, please let me know. I would really like to keep using Temasek's CM11.
Last edited by bitmaster2000; 23rd October 2014 at 10:36 PM.
23rd October 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #2125  
r3pwn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,225
 
1,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitmaster2000

I have never seen the Cast Screen option in Chromecast on my Note 3 (N9005) with @temasek CM11 4.4.4 (up to build 152).

I've tested different ROM's en kernels. I got it working on one stock based ROM (Omega), but none of the CM11's.

So if anyone was able to fix it on the Note 3, please let me know. I would really like to keep using Temasek's CM11.

Have you tried v6?
The Following User Says Thank You to r3pwn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #2126  
bitmaster2000's Avatar
Member
Flag Woerden
Thanks Meter: 9
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn

Have you tried v6?

Oh, lol. With v6 it works (I was at v5). Thanks!
Last edited by bitmaster2000; 23rd October 2014 at 11:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bitmaster2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:18 AM   |  #2127  
Senior Member
Flag washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 21
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Hey everybody just wanted to let you know that i tested this on a sprint galaxy note 4 and it works properly. far better, in fact, than the galaxy note 8.0 wifi only and sprint galaxy s3 and s4. that is all.
Yesterday, 02:02 AM   |  #2128  
Senior Member
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 336
 
2,103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooandrew

Hey everybody just wanted to let you know that i tested this on a sprint galaxy note 4 and it works properly. far better, in fact, than the galaxy note 8.0 wifi only and sprint galaxy s3 and s4. that is all.

Working on my Note 4 N910U (Exynos) too 😊

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Google Chromecast by ThreadRank