Google Play Music "couldn't play the track that you requested" - now audio broken
I've just installed a new Chromecast, connected to my TV via an Onkyo TX-NR515 AV receiver. It worked fine at first, but then I tried casting a music track from Google Play Music on my Galaxy S4. It said "couldn't play the track that you requested". Now I can't get audio output from any other source - I've tried:
- casting videos and music from the Plex Android app (on the Galaxy S4)
- casting videos from the BBC iPlayer Android app (on the Galaxy S4)
- casting a video from the Chrome browser on a Windows 7 laptop.
I've tried rebooting the Chromecast a couple of times but it didn't help - still no audio from any sources (phone or laptop).
My OS's are:
- Phone: Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4
- Laptop: Windows 7 on Samsung Q330 laptop, Chrome browser.
My router is a Plusnet Technicolor TG582N. My TV is a Samsung UE55ES7000.