FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROOT] HubCap Chromecast Root Release!

28th February 2015, 02:05 PM |#951  
Thanks Meter: 266

More
Is there any other way to root if u dont have a teensy

28th February 2015, 08:53 PM |#952  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvtmg704

Is there any other way to root if u dont have a teensy

No, not at this moment. And it probably never will be.
18th March 2015, 12:56 AM |#953  
Flag M@Home
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Exclamation Firmware 27946
Teensy don't work in Firmware 27946... Any other option then?

Thanks
18th March 2015, 01:03 AM |#954  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 934

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uplink.cu

Teensy don't work in Firmware 27946... Any other option then?

Not at this time.
If not already rooted and firmware >= 19084, no root for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhiga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 02:23 PM |#955  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghowse

Go into settings, apps, all apps, google play services, clear cache. http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/chromecast

this doesn't work for me, I have two rooted chrome casts that I updated to latest Eueka build, both aren't casting, tried factory reset via Eueka web gui and reset it up via chrome cast android, but applications no longer see the unit on the network. I have also tried a different network as well and different android devices. it woul seem th the most recent update did break functionality of these devices. it's odd though I can set the device up okay. anyone have any ideas? can I return to the previous eureka rom?
29th March 2015, 02:50 PM |#956  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantenna

this doesn't work for me, I have two rooted chrome casts that I updated to latest Eueka build, both aren't casting, tried factory reset via Eueka web gui and reset it up via chrome cast android, but applications no longer see the unit on the network. I have also tried a different network as well and different android devices. it woul seem th the most recent update did break functionality of these devices. it's odd though I can set the device up okay. anyone have any ideas? can I return to the previous eureka rom?

Same issue here. Posted about it in the eureka thread. Let's see if they update it or share a factory image for flashing.
29th March 2015, 09:07 PM |#957  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:

Fixed with google whitelist
29th March 2015, 11:12 PM |#958  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Everything is still working for me, although from time to time it gets confused with guest mode. I just did a factory reset and deselected guest mode. I'm still using TeamEureka whitelist.

Something new to report though: Netflix works without using custom DNS addresses. Perhaps something has changed since Netflix launched in Australia last week.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread