Hardbricked Samsung S6

Search This thread

Davnsubuga

Sep 7, 2015
Hey developers.... After reading through the threads. I feel i shouldn't waste your time repeating my story ...

I hard bricked my S6... it just started restarting itself then had a black screen with a constant red light .. I have seen JTAG threads. Anyone care to help me out explain how i can revive my phone using that or any other method. Thanks Alot

Nov 7, 2014
Hey developers.... After reading through the threads. I feel i shouldn't waste your time repeating my story ...

I hard bricked my S6... it just started restarting itself then had a black screen with a constant red light .. I have seen JTAG threads. Anyone care to help me out explain how i can revive my phone using that or any other method. Thanks Alot

I'm Sry to say soft bricked mobile can be saved but hard bricked mobile cannot be saved. U can use ur mobile only as a paper weight.

TimSchumi

Mar 9, 2016

What exactly did you do before you bricked it? Give more information like:
root status, android version, etc.

Reactions: jonmprkhan

JeSTeRH4CK3D

Mar 17, 2016
OU812
Jester.Life
Would you laugh if you bought an incredibly expensive S6 and now it's bricked? I wouldn't

every other day i brick my note5 trying to rewrite the bootloader but its a softbrick it IS NOT IN ANYWAY irreversible......im playing bootloader games and all i have to do is reinstall the bootloader.............. how the hell would you hardbrick your phone.

Last edited:

Matthew M.

Jul 31, 2015
every other day i brick my note5 trying to rewrite the bootloader but its a softbrick it IS NOT IN ANYWAY irreversible......im playing bootloader games and all i have to do is reinstall the bootloader.............. how the hell would you hardbrick your phone.
The s6 has a locked bootloader unlike the note5. Stop being so ignorant

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts