Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 (A806) root

OP limestar

2nd January 2015, 12:45 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucacerone

Hi everybody,
...Reading a little bit around, it seems that the ROM available here www . movilesdualsim .com /tema/rom-mod-lenovo-a806-vibeui-2-0-1439-25-09-14-android-4-4-2-por-tiode-y-manowaracero.83100/ works quite well (at least from Spain, it contains GPS optimization from Europe and better translations. It also uses Android 4.4.2 rather than 4.4.0 that comes with the mobile). I had to post the link like this because I am a new user. ...
First of all I would like to know: has any of you tried this ROM, would you recommend it? If not which ROM do you think is the best for this mobile? Is there any ROM based on Android 5.x available?
Second, I am a complete newbie to building/flashing roms...
I would like to entirely backup the ROM I actually have (or at least to know it is easy going back in case I need it later), root the mobile and flash a ROM that works, but I have no idea how to do all of this. Possibly if I learn how I would like to try different ROMs.
Luca

Hi Luca, I think you're italian just like me, so you can find more about your two questions on androidiani italian forum, searching for "androidiani modding-lenovo-a806".
I installed the spanish ROM yesterday, it works like a charm! With the one which I got with the phone my power consumption was, idle, about 3% per hour (during the night, for example). Tonight the power consumption was les than 1% !!!
So I can suggest to install that ROM, following that guide: you don't need any flashtool, simply:
  • transfer the ROM compressed files (ROM + Language corrections) to an uSD card;
  • install mobileuncle tools from PlayStore;
  • insert in the phone and start TWRP from mobileuncle tool, wiping data etc and then selecting the two compressed files.
Wait...and enjoy!
11th January 2015, 03:13 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Modem - Radio choose
Hello firends กก

I have same problem that other member of this forum.

I buyed A806 in aliexpress but received A808T and not work 3G in Spain.

I will open dispute, but I would like know if its posible choose the radio or modem to A808T will work in Spain with 3G or its imposible?

Regards
16th January 2015, 10:52 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben Yerai

Hello firends กก

I have same problem that other member of this forum.

I buyed A806 in aliexpress but received A808T and not work 3G in Spain.

I will open dispute, but I would like know if its posible choose the radio or modem to A808T will work in Spain with 3G or its imposible?

Regards

there are two versions of Lenovo A806 in China~maybe yours are not international one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread