What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 (A806) root

10th March 2015, 09:44 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i believe that you messed up your phone with sp flash tool. Now you have to flash a compatible rom with sp flash tool. Try with this 1447 VibeUI multilanguage rom -->

Before pressing the "Download" button on sp flash tool make sure that you have done the preparation described in video --> . The video stops at the moment that you have to connect your phone (without battery) to PC and start the flashing procedure.[/QUOTE]

finally, it found.. thanks a lot !

18th March 2015, 12:59 AM |#82  
Flag Tirane
Thanks Meter: 3

47 posts
More
Hello Guys ! I just bought this phone and wanted to install AOSP ROM to my A806.

Can someone make a video out of it will all of the step starting from rooting ? Thank you
30th March 2015, 03:24 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
A806
Hi, i have acquired a Lenovo phone, the Goden warrior ( A806 )

I want to root him, can you help me please ? thanks =)

When i buy him, he already root, but i lost him, i don't know how ... But i still have recovery, it's ... Incredible lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread