OP Vorion

8th July 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
Hey Guys,

I would like to know the durability of a vibrator motor in mobile phone. I am bit cautious to use it because I think over usage might wreck it.
Any idea about it?
Now my new office environment demands "Vibrator mode" most of the time. Will it cause any serious damage to my phone or the vibrating motor?
For you guys how many months of regular vibrator usage it endured before it needed a replacement?
If I am using 10 hours of vibrator mode, receiving constant notifications and calls, is termed as "Abuse"?

Kindly clear me, Guys

Thanks in advance..
9th July 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorion

Hey Guys,

I would like to know the durability of a vibrator motor in mobile phone. I am bit cautious to use it because I think over usage might wreck it.
Any idea about it?
Now my new office environment demands "Vibrator mode" most of the time. Will it cause any serious damage to my phone or the vibrating motor?
For you guys how many months of regular vibrator usage it endured before it needed a replacement?
If I am using 10 hours of vibrator mode, receiving constant notifications and calls, is termed as "Abuse"?

Kindly clear me, Guys

Thanks in advance..

It's not even worth the brainpower to think about. I've used my Galaxy S3 for the past two years, almost exclusively keeping it on vibrate.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread