Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 39,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HD2 stuck on os instalation after replacing LCD

Tip us?

jakub.mesjasz
Old
(Last edited by jakub.mesjasz; 3rd September 2014 at 08:40 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] HD2 stuck on os instalation after replacing LCD

Hello

First of all I want to apologize for my english and hd2 knowlage.

I bought HD2 one year ago. He had broken glass but he worked perfectly with android 4.1.
My friend from whom I bought phone teached me how to change ROM. I was playing with all androids and everythings worked fine. But when i once dropped my phone i had to raplace lcd. After that my HD2 was working fine for 3 days and suddenly turned off and after that It was only loading system 1,2,3,4,5,6 GO GO GO! and stucking at this. After little reaserche I was installing everything from begginig but with many problems. When I tried to install MAGLDR113_DAF program:
Readme.txt for this release is missing.
An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: Config load failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (725)

Error Description: CONFIG: can't open config file
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (304)

But somehow on friends computer with every drivers I beat the problem. Then I stucked on:
"cedesmith's LK (CLK) v1.4.0.1
... ... ...
[2390] -- suspend --"

Since that moment I've working with S3, self rooting, changing roms and play till i broke the glass :P
Now I'm trying once again to revive HD2 but I forgoted all, and I need some help to give him third life.

PB81100 HX-BC
SPL-2.08.HSPL 8G XE
0x05

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 174
Info 2 Well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub.mesjasz View Post
Hello

First of all I want to apologize for my english and hd2 knowlage.

I bought HD2 one year ago. He had broken glass but he worked perfectly with android 4.1.
My friend from whom I bought phone teached me how to change ROM. I was playing with all androids and everythings worked fine. But when i once dropped my phone i had to raplace lcd. After that my HD2 was working fine for 3 days and suddenly turned off and after that It was only loading system 1,2,3,4,5,6 GO GO GO! and stucking at this. After little reaserche I was installing everything from begginig but with many problems. When I tried to install MAGLDR113_DAF program:
Readme.txt for this release is missing.
An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: Config load failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (725)

Error Description: CONFIG: can't open config file
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (304)

But somehow on friends computer with every drivers I beat the problem. Then I stucked on:
"cedesmith's LK (CLK) v1.4.0.1
... ... ...
[2390] -- suspend --"

Since that moment I've working with S3, self rooting, changing roms and play till i broke the glass :P
Now I'm trying once again to revive HD2 but I forgoted all, and I need some help to give him third life.

PB81100 HX-BC
SPL-2.08.HSPL 8G XE
0x05
Dear Friend ... Welcome to XDA & HD2 Forums ... Well , about your HD2 , I think it's better to use HD2Toolkit ( which has all the required tools ) which you can download it from here ... then try the Following instruction :
1- reboot into Bootloader ( tri-color screen , reached by : Power Off => Hold VolDown + Power on )
2- Do a Task 29 when connected HD2 to Computer ( Task 29 is in the HD2 Toolkit )
3- When Done the phone reboots so hold the Vol Down quickly to get to the Bootloader again
4- Install CLK ( Just Android - real android bootloader ) / MAGLDR ( Can boot both WPH and Android - Having the black screen and "123456 GO !GO!GO! ) choosing the "CLK repartition " / "MAGLDR Repartition " then choosing the "System Partition size" and "Cach size " ( which is provided in the Thread of the ROM you're planning to install for example for Typhoon CM7 , it's 200 MB System + 5 MB Cach )
5- If have CLK , then just select install when in the black screen with white text then install Recovery using the "CLK install recovery" and then reboot into recovery by power off then hold Power + Start then enjoy ! ... But if have MAGLDR , in the phone choose "USB Flasher " then in Computer install using "MAGLDR install Recovery " and then when rebooted choose "boot ad recovery" ...
6 - Install An Android ROM in CLK / MAGLDR using the Recovery or install WinPhone ROM using the "USB flasher " in MAGLDR
7- Enjoy ... ( The hardest ) ... Good Luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
If I could help Feel free to Push the Thanks Button ... Thanks

jakub.mesjasz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default same problems

Dear Hitman1376

Thank You for Your quick anserw, but I still have some problems with my phone.
When I'm trying to Install recovery there is a error with Connection, both in cLK and MAGLDR.

Freezes at "<waiting for device>" while installing cLK Rocorvery and "Pushing Image Flasher" in MAGLDR.

Same thing as half year earlier.
And i can't do nothing, i tried for many times. Do anyone know what could be the cause and how to fix it?

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
Dear Hitman1376

Thank You for Your quick anserw, but I still have some problems with my phone.
When I'm trying to Install recovery there is a error with Connection, both in cLK and MAGLDR.

Freezes at "<waiting for device>" while installing cLK Rocorvery and "Pushing Image Flasher" in MAGLDR.

Same thing as half year earlier.
And i can't do nothing, i tried for many times. Do anyone know what could be the cause and how to fix it?
So , Try installing the Android ADB + Qualcom Drivers to get them to work ... ( it's better to try in Win XP )

jakub.mesjasz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1376 View Post
So , Try installing the Android ADB + Qualcom Drivers to get them to work ... ( it's better to try in Win XP )
I tried on Friend's Pc and everything went well till hd2 freezzed on 123456 GO!GO!GO! when i wanted to go in recovery.

hitman1376
Old
Thanks Meter 174
Quote:
I tried on Friend's Pc and everything went well till hd2 freezzed on 123456 GO!GO!GO! when i wanted to go in recovery.
So It should be from the NAND bad blocks ... so try CLK or BLK which are more usable in these situations ...

jakub.mesjasz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
CLK doesn't work neither.

Robbie P
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,947
It might be that you have a bad block in your recovery area of nand, try increasing the size of your recovery partition by 1 or 2 mb and see if recovery boots. Assuming that you can get CLK or magldr to boot, which i think you are able to.

HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14 & Thanks to everyone@XDA
Recognised Contributor Code of Conduct

Learning Never Ends Team member

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]