[Q] Stabile nand room for hd2

10th July 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,all members of xda.
It is my first post at xda.
At my hd2 I have already 4 roms, unfortunately everytime was something wrong.
1.Pac Man- after installation there was a problem with sim card which need pin code and partition on SD card didn't work
2. don't remember the name- again wrong partition at SD and a lot of reboots. after short time a lot of black screen (need to remove battery)
3. Cyanogen - good partition, everything was ok but after 3 months black screens and after reboot phone didn't remember any changes or data which i made.
4. again don't remember name but it is one of the newest nand android available on hd2. from the beginning I have a lot of reboots and phone is very slow.

Unfortunately, phone which you can't rely on, at most important situation don't accomplish its purpose . because I don't know when it will reboot or when I will have install other rom or lost my data.

And here is My question,
can someone help me with finding radio,rom, bootloader, etc.( everything which i will need to make it properly and manual how to install it) to get:
-Fast and smooth work
-Minimum android 4.0 ( I need new programs like: chrome, google app, swiftflow)
-Fast and smooth internet browser work(none of my old roms have it)
-Stable system, i dont want to be afraid that after month i will have to install new rom or repair something because of problems
-As good as possible battery time.( it is normal for my to charge my phone every day at night( with normal use)
-Every basic things like camera, wifi-tethering, sounds and other basic things should work properly.
-I dont need any super games or programs or graphic options.

So I want to have hd2 as my normal phone like other phones, I know it is not good as new phones but i want to use it for long time without repair it because i don't need anything more.

Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Stasiek
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread