FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Oct 17,2015][L 5.1.1][ CM12.1][SLIMLP][Unofficial] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]

836 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,805

By macs18max, Senior Member on 31st December 2014, 09:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Bringing to you CM12.1 and SLIMLP 5.1.1. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.

Credits:
CM TEAM and SLIM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh, Nikez for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
azam, gilbert, spezi , elginsk8r , Kirmaniarslan, , legacyxperia, christian, onell, philipped346, Robbie-P

Working:
Display
Audio/heaphone
Phone/data
Wifi/Wifi tether
Camera /Flash Light (little laggy)
Camcorder (software encoded, little laggy)
Mass storage
MTP
adb
Media playback (software encoded)

Bugs:
Bluetooth / Bluetooth tethering (Not tested yet tested so I dont know if it works)
Usb tether (Not tested yet)

Download:
| 2015-09-29 | CM12.1 ROM Dev-Host
| 2015-10-17 | SlimLP ROM Dev-Host
| 2015-09-22 | NativeSD Recovery Google drive

Source on Github
Kernel
Device
Display
Audio
Media

The Following 157 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free

31st December 2014, 09:07 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,805

More
Installation Instruction:

1. You need MAGLDR installed
2. Use NativeSD RECOVERY by downloading and extracting the folder name "recovery" into your sdcard. Then in MAGLDR, Choose boot folder as "recovery" in "Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir".... Then Boot "AD SD"
3. You need a sdcard with 2 sd-ext partitions. You can create using recovery or laptop. There are lot of tutorial may not be exact
Installation video by onell http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=563
Installation video by intoSmartphones Toderici https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mj_pgtlXC8

You can use ext4 or f2fs. But you should make sure that both partitions are of the same format.
Which mean if sdext is ext4 then sd-ext2 also should be ext4. ---OR--- if sdext is f2fs then sd-ext2 also should be f2fs.
If you had additional swap or sdext3 partition, no problem, it will not interfere with the ROM. No need to remove addtional partition swap or sd-ext if any exist.
4. Reboot to recovery again..
5. Now copy the zip to the ROM and Install the ROM
6. Reboot to MAGDLR
7. Choose boot folder as NativeSD folder in MAGLDR > Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir
8. Boot AD SD (Boot time take 20 mins... )
9. You can install both ROM (Like NativeSD ROM ) as ROM install in separate folder.

Tips:
With GAPPS the ROM runs very slow due to Low RAM.. Install Gapps only if needed..
Once ROM has booted and you see the setup screen, wait 3 mins before you move further to setup.
Setting up ROM initially is very slow, but after half hour, it will come to a decent speed.
Solve black screen during call issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

I also found settings/sounds/interruptions/priority-interruptions/calls was not selected by default. After selecting, there appears to be no delay (when receiving calls) between when you hear the ringing tone on the calling phone and when I hear my phone ringtone, The screen wakes up after a couple of seconds ok and I can answer from the lockscreen, so hopefully no more missed calls.

Logs:
Oct 17 2015
Updated Slimrom with zram
Sep 22 2015
Compiled kernel with Sabermod 5.2 toolchain
Fixed flashlight. Flashlight now stays on when screen off.
Upstream update CM
Sep 22 2015
Remove JustArchi optimization
Supported DirectSD. Multiple ROM installation.
Remove swap/zram
Added Lspeed tweaks. credit to Paget96
Reduce ION_SF and ADSP
Update Slim and CM's
Jul 5 2015
Fixed flashlight
Fixed adb
Added Nitro X Omega Mod to CM and SlimROM | credit: k1ks
JustArchi 's for CM12.1 | credits: JustArchi
Fix headphone (cm fix)
Fixed Software encoder/decoder
Fixed Camera
Initial Release 31 Dec 2014
Fixed Audio and Display/ Booted ROM
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 09:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
nice ... i will try it today!!!
thank you macs18max

Sent from my NexusHD2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosi hd2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mosi hd2 Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 03:04 PM |#4  
Flag Gombak, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 593

More
I thought it wasn't ready for release yet, softboot problems

Anyway, congrats even though i know all along you have booted lollipop and i have once tested it
The Following User Says Thank You to aazzam16661 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aazzam16661 Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 07:16 PM |#5  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 247

More
Thumbs up Great Christmas gift ...
Great Work HD24ever Team ... keep up the good work and also thianks for the Christmas gift ... ... wish you all and your Dear families a very Merry Christmas ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hitman1376 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hitman1376 Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 08:40 PM |#6  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,711

Donate to Me
More
I think a tip for the XDA Portal is necessary for this..... well done!
The Following User Says Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tommypacker Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 09:09 PM |#7  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,378

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommypacker

I think a tip for the XDA Portal is necessary for this..... well done!

Double tipped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilbert32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gilbert32 Ad-Free
31st December 2014, 11:40 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,772

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32

Double tipped

Triple tipped
I tipped it earlier this evening, not had time to download it yet, will have to do it next year
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
1st January 2015, 10:27 AM |#9  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 481

More
happy new year macs and all the devs
1st January 2015, 10:41 AM |#10  
Flag ningbo,zhejiang,china
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Happy new year.devs.
1st January 2015, 01:00 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 669

Donate to Me
More
Smile
All mt problems where solve installing clk 1.5.1.1
Now its is booting

Here it is a recovery flaseable zip for updating recovery to 2.8.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7z.../TWRP2.8.1.zip

At the moment it is in cyanogenmod screen i will wiat longer i am ready with logcat but at the moment no adb conection
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to werty100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werty100 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)