FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov 17,2015][M 6.0][ CM13.0][Unofficial] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]

836 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,805

By macs18max, Senior Member on 18th November 2015, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bringing to you CM13.0. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.
Be warned The ROM is still at its early alpha stage

Credits:
CM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh, Nikez for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
azam, gilbert, spezi , elginsk8r , Kirmaniarslan, , legacyxperia, christian, onell, philipped346, Robbie-P, legacyxperia team

Working:
Display
Audio/heaphone
Wifi
adb

Bugs:
Phone/data
Bluetooth
Usb tether
Mass storage
MTP
Camera /Flash Light (little laggy)
Camcorder (software encoded, little laggy)

Download:
| 2015-11-17 | CM13.0 ROM AndroidFileHost
| 2015-09-22 | NativeSD Recovery Google drive

Source on Github
Kernel
Device
Display
Audio
Media

VIDEO ON YOUTUBE >> https://youtu.be/yXips3_bu2k

The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free

18th November 2015, 02:40 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Installation Instruction:

1. You need MAGLDR installed
2. Use NativeSD RECOVERY by downloading and extracting the folder name "recovery" into your sdcard. Then in MAGLDR, Choose boot folder as "recovery" in "Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir".... Then Boot "AD SD"
3. You need a sdcard with 2 sd-ext partitions. You can create using recovery or laptop. There are lot of tutorial may not be exact
Installation video by onell http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=563
Installation video by intoSmartphones Toderici https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mj_pgtlXC8

You can use ext4 or f2fs. But you should make sure that both partitions are of the same format.
Which mean if sdext is ext4 then sd-ext2 also should be ext4. ---OR--- if sdext is f2fs then sd-ext2 also should be f2fs.
If you had additional swap or sdext3 partition, no problem, it will not interfere with the ROM. No need to remove addtional partition swap or sd-ext if any exist.
4. Reboot to recovery again..
5. Now copy the zip to the ROM and Install the ROM
6. Reboot to MAGDLR
7. Choose boot folder as NativeSD folder in MAGLDR > Services > BootSettings > AD SD Dir
8. Boot AD SD (Boot time take 20 mins... )
9. You can install both ROM (Like NativeSD ROM ) as ROM install in separate folder.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 04:47 AM |#3  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 481

More
thank's macs , dev-host is broken .
18th November 2015, 08:36 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Xda no longer accept dev-host links, see here http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-devhost/
I am trying androidfilehost but I cannot see any option for uploading files. weird.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 12:35 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,770

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs18max

Xda no longer accept dev-host links, see here http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-devhost/
I am trying androidfilehost but I cannot see any option for uploading files. weird.

you could pm me the dev host link and I can re-up to AFH

have you requested afh dev status? they are usually pretty quick at granting it, esp if you give xda name and link to this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 07:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

you could pm me the dev host link and I can re-up to AFH

have you requested afh dev status? they are usually pretty quick at granting it, esp if you give xda name and link to this thread

Uploaded file. I havent tested f2fs.
Can somebody report if testing on f2fs

IS THIS NEWS WORTHY?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 07:59 PM |#7  
Flag Rijeka
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs18max

IS THIS NEWS WORTHY?

Oh yes it is. Amazing work!

Just one question - will CLK and NativeSD (only 1 ext4 partition) installation be possible sometime in the future?
18th November 2015, 08:44 PM |#8  
Flag In the mountain

More
downloading , yeh .
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 08:50 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nontryer

Oh yes it is. Amazing work!

Just one question - will CLK and NativeSD (only 1 ext4 partition) installation be possible sometime in the future?

Anything is possible, such as android 6 on hd2
But macs18max has said before that it is too much work to test all the install methods for the hd2, it takes ages to boot and test for each one. I think it best to install as is at the moment, test and report on the rom, and aim to get a stable release with everything(?) working. After that we can test different install methods. That way we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.
Downloading now
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 11:55 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

More
All-f2fs boots ok
Sim not detected so no phone or data, as in OP
Browser FCs

Edit; it says sdcard is corrupted and a notification comes up "touch to fix", I will backup the contents of the fat32 and see if it does.

Edit2; not tried "fixing" it yet, looks as though it formats something, but looking at file manager, it seems that it has created its own storage, /storage/emulated/0, with new folders (eg music,DCIM,..), as with a freshly formatted sdcard, but I still have stuff on my sdcard FAT32(music, DCIM...) I need to backup.
It is late here, will try in the morning.

Works smooth as kitkat, nice

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
19th November 2015, 05:37 AM |#11  
Flag In the mountain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

All-f2fs boots ok
Sim not detected so no phone or data, as in OP
Browser FCs

Edit; it says sdcard is corrupted and a notification comes up "touch to fix", I will backup the contents of the fat32 and see if it does.

Edit2; not tried "fixing" it yet, looks as though it formats something, but looking at file manager, it seems that it has created its own storage, /storage/emulated/0, with new folders (eg music,DCIM,..), as with a freshly formatted sdcard, but I still have stuff on my sdcard FAT32(music, DCIM...) I need to backup.
It is late here, will try in the morning.

Works smooth as kitkat, nice

same here , i have create sdext 1 and 2 with minitool or recovery but cm13 don't see the two partitions. i have restored two sdext with backup of 4ext recovery and now i can't instal cm13 for the second time .something wrong

I think I found my problem, I do not have eyes in front of holes this morning.
end for the moment , i go to my job
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)