[Q] Loud sounds when 1/30

Search This thread

JaQQuca

Apr 24, 2015
Hello guys, i have kinda big problem. I searched the forum but i haven't found anything.. Maybe I just skipped it, but i'm not sure.. That's why i'm posting it here.

Basically, I have super loud phone. I recently installed WP7 (Like a two or three weeks ago, updated via Zune and all that) and I'm happy with that, but the big problem is the sound. Even at 1/30 it's like 20/30 and when i put that at 10/30 the sound is just bad (Speaker) . I found some advices, but people said that they're not that usefull and they seemed so hard.. I also searched the market, but i haven't found anything aswell. So I'm asking here. If this problem has already been solved, please post link to that, if not, please help! :)

TheHunterNL

Oct 13, 2014
Veenendaal
Problem

Hello guys, i have kinda big problem. I searched the forum but i haven't found anything.. Maybe I just skipped it, but i'm not sure.. That's why i'm posting it here.

Basically, I have super loud phone. I recently installed WP7 (Like a two or three weeks ago, updated via Zune and all that) and I'm happy with that, but the big problem is the sound. Even at 1/30 it's like 20/30 and when i put that at 10/30 the sound is just bad (Speaker) . I found some advices, but people said that they're not that usefull and they seemed so hard.. I also searched the market, but i haven't found anything aswell. So I'm asking here. If this problem has already been solved, please post link to that, if not, please help! :)

I had that problem too, i think that it is something with the eq, but you can't just download one, like in android. On a different os i don't have that problem tho...