Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 3G CAB FIX - Anyone still got it available.....

Tip us?

obione234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 3G CAB FIX - Anyone still got it available.....

Hi everyone, i have pdaimatejam 7.10.8858.136 on my HD2 and i love it, i've had it installed a while now and always used wifi connection, yesterday my internet was down for a few hours so i decided to use data connection on my phone, it didn't work, i have done my research and this is known issue and requires 3G fix cab to repair problem. I have cab sender installed on my PC the problem is i cannot find a working link on the net or xda to get the 3G fix cab from, does anyone still have this file and will you share it with me or do you have a working link for it. Thanks for your time.

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,676

DONATE TO ME
why you not install latest 8862 which dont need fix?
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)

obione234
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
why you not install latest 8862 which dont need fix?
Hi many thanks for your reply, I am considering updating the rom if all else fails, but, had hoped if any one still has the cab it would save me from having to go through all the microsoft sign up and setting up hassle. I don't actually use data connection very often as i am mostly housebound so just use the wifi. In your opinion is the 8862 rom the best one around at the moment.