CyanogenMod 12 for HTC Desire 601

more

Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more
Post Reply

Evervolv and touchpad version

OP john510

26th August 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
May ask what version of Evervolv and gapps are the most stable together with the most features working, so That I may install them?
28th August 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Anyone?
28th August 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 465
 
1,331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john510

May ask what version of Evervolv and gapps are the most stable together with the most features working, so That I may install them?

I'm using Shumash's Rom and always found that the latest is the best or better than the last one, I would assume that the same applies to Evervolv just read the last couple of pages in the Rom thread as glitches are spotted and reported /commented on quickly.
As to gapps the same applies just select the PA gapps that suits you best http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

Have fun.
28th August 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstar

I'm using Shumash's Rom and always found that the latest is the best or better than the last one, I would assume that the same applies to Evervolv just read the last couple of pages in the Rom thread as glitches are spotted and reported /commented on quickly.
As to gapps the same applies just select the PA gapps that suits you best http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

Have fun.

Link to the rom? and installation instructions
29th August 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by john510

Link to the rom? and installation instructions

It appears 4.3.1 is the version of Evervolv that has the most working..

Is there any app to put on to automatically shut down the system when battery reaches a certain level ?
29th August 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 465
 
1,331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john510

It appears 4.3.1 is the version of Evervolv that has the most working..

Is there any app to put on to automatically shut down the system when battery reaches a certain level ?

I use Automatelt .
30th August 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstar

I use Automatelt .


thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes