CM11 4.4.4 Nightly
1) I flashed Flintman TWRP within Philz Touch 126.96.36.199.
2) Downloaded Milaq's CM12 and PA Gapps 5.0.2. Pico.
3) Booted into TWRP, and created a backup.
4) Ran a factory reset in TWRP, and attempted to flash CM12. I had no idea where the /Downloads/ folder was, and I ended up finding it by going to /Internal Storage/data/media/0/Downloads
5) Encountered an error in mounting system, nothing was flashing.
6) Booted the touchpad into Web OS Recovery, and ran TPToolbox. An error was detected in the system partition, and 'Repair Partition' failed.
7) I then booted into WebOS and ran Preware 'Tailor'. Tailor also failed on 'Check Filesystem'. I then proceeded to delete the Android system partition. I never figured out why my system became corrupted.
8) I removed 400 mb from Android Data, and created Android System with 1000mb.
9) I booted back into TWRP, and successfully flashed CM12, and gapps.
10) After booting, I then proceeded to download Xposed for lollipop. I activated root in developer settings,.
11) I booted in to TWRP, and flashed Xposed, and rebooted the tablet.
12) All subsequent apps resulted in a -504 error when installing. It was discovered that Xposed was the culprit.
13) I then reflashed cm12, without xposed.
14) I downloaded Trickster MOD and set my CPU to 1782 Mhz and performance governor.
15) I experienced odd slowdowns and crashes when any audio played (include keyboard taps). I then proceeded to flash Viper4Android. I installed the driver, rebooted, and now my Touchpad audio sounds great! Make sure to select the best audio quality, and play with the Viper settings!
I now have a blazingly fast lollipop tablet. I tried 5.1.1, but I find it too unstable for daily use. The next step is to figure out how to get Xposed working.
Thanks to the devs for the hard work in development!