4.4.2 Data media build

OP darksandz93

29th August 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

205 posts
Hey guys, so I'm trying to follow the data media build guide and I'm stuck on step number 2. I uninstalled my previous android build and wiped the USB drive. I'm trying to install CWM and Moboot onto the touchpad using ACMEinstaller5 to flash the files provided in the guide but nothing happens. I'm using the "installcm5" batch file on windows and it says "installation continued on touchpad" but nothing happens. I'm trying to install the current nightly of 4.4.4 by TeamEOS. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
2nd September 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksandz93

Hey guys, so I'm trying to follow the data media build guide and I'm stuck on step number 2. I uninstalled my previous android build and wiped the USB drive. I'm trying to install CWM and Moboot onto the touchpad using ACMEinstaller5 to flash the files provided in the guide but nothing happens. I'm using the "installcm5" batch file on windows and it says "installation continued on touchpad" but nothing happens. I'm trying to install the current nightly of 4.4.4 by TeamEOS. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Can you link which tutorial you picked up for your upgrade ? If you want to upgrade from a non-data/media build, you might have backed up your tab and flushed it, right ? Try this app which should be more easy and stable : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756314
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread